56

Harry's POV

So, as I promised, I helped the Weasley twins plot an amazing prank against Andy. One he couldn't possibly dodge because, well, he'd have to dodge me. Something Andy seemed incapable of doing.

We spent ages in the library plotting, somehow without Andy noticing us. I even went over and had a chat with him once we'd finished, he thought I'd just come in. He didn't have a clue what was coming and I was good at acting innocent so he never suspected a thing.

Eventually, Pansy and I made our way back to the common room, talking and giggling about what we'd planned with the twins.

Getting to the corridor in which the twins had found us, we were curious about those tiles. Our curiosity got the better of us but we're not idiots so we stood well away from the area and threw a small bag of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans that we found in the bottom of my bag onto the tiles which looked slightly raised. As soon as we did, the tile sank and a foul smelling, colourful liquid was released from the ceiling. If it got on anyone, it was sure to stain and make you stink for who knows how long.

All of a sudden, I was happy about seeing the twins because the nearest person was gonna be hexed if any of that had landed on Pansy. It just so happened, the nearest person would've been me. That made me even more thankful for the twins. I did not want to be on the other end of Pansy's wand.

After watching Peeves' prank go off, we actually went down to the common room. Once there, we found only Theo and Blaise in the common room, Draco was up in our dorm for some reason. Hermione was back in the Gryffindor common room by now which seemed to make Pansy a little upset. I suppose it must be hard for her to be the only girl of our friend group that's in Slytherin.

As soon as we set foot inside, Blaise and Theo motioned us over to where they were sitting beside the fire.

"Where's Dray?" Pansy asked curiously.

"In the dorm sulking over you know what again," Theo told her, rolling his eyes. Pansy and Blaise both joined in with rolling their eyes as I watched, wondering what they were on about.

"Enough about Draco and his moods, has anyone done the potions homework and is anyone willing to let me... I wouldn't say copy but maybe get ideas and phrase them differently?" Blaise said hopefully, quickly changing the subject.

I laughed a little at his refusal to admit he would be copying but got mine out from my bag and handed it over. "You know that all you have to do is open your book and it has all the information in. 'Mione would be going mental if she knew I'd given you my homework to copy."

Blaise shrugged, "what she doesn't know won't kill her besides it's not copying and even if it was, she doesn't need to know."

We all shook our heads at him but let him get on with copying out my homework nonetheless. It was due in the next morning after all.

As we sat, my attention was caught by the fire and I fell into deep thought. I thought about the mirror which so captured everything within me; my thoughts, feelings, innermost desires. I thought about why Dumbledore was there and why he seemed to want me to be there at the time.

I must've been staring for longer than I thought because soon enough my friends got my attention.

"Harry, we should go to bed, it's almost lights out," Theo told me as he got up from his seat.

I nodded and Pansy hugged me and gently pet Eclipse's scales as she hisses in delight.

"Goodnight, Har, make sure to get a good nights sleep, 'kay?" She said with a stern look to which I nodded and she turned, satisfied, and walked up the stairs to her dorm.

Theo and Blaise led me up to the dorm where I got practically pounced on by Dray to say goodnight. I giggled and said goodnight back before saying goodnight to Theo and Blaise too.

A/N heyyyy guyssssss I'm back, I hope ya'll aren't too mad at me for being gone for a year 😅 in my defence I've had a really crappy and busy year. I know it's not a great ending to the chapter but I couldn't think of any other way to end it.

Anyways, I hope you have an amazing morning/afternoon/evening/night wherever you are x

~~~Lissy~~~