Day 3 of spring break~ chefs

Okay so the last chapter, umm either we forget it ever existed or I can delete it. Idk I just feel guilty abt writing it but if I shouldn't then tell me, but idk.

umm yea

comment and vote

Tw: Cursing (I KNOW- LANGUAGE)

-Ranboo's POV-

"RANBOO RANBOO!! I WANNA BAKE MUFFINS-" I hear Tubbo yell from the stairs. I'm situated at the counter, watching the bee movie, and he comes up to me. "Can we pleeeeeeeeeeease?" He asks, drawing out the 'e'. I smile, "Of course. What kind?" I respond. He sits and thinks, "Maybe chocolate?" He says smiling. I pull up the recipe and show it to him to confirm it's what he wants to make. He jumps excitedly, and twirls over to the fridge, and starts to get some ingredients out.

Once we have everything, we get aprons to protect our clothes, and we start adding the wet ingredients to a bowl and mixing them. Once it's time to add the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda/powder, salt, sugar,) we pour them into the bowl that has the wet mixture. I preheat the oven to 350, and Tubbo puts the paper cups in the muffin tin. I help him pour the muffin batter into each cup, making sure not to add too much.  As Tubbo tries to close the flour container, some spills all over the counter and on his apron. "Aw dammit!" he says. I grin, and pick up a bit of flour and throw it at him. "Oh, you're on-" He says. I grin as he grabs some flour and throws it back at me.

We go back and forth, throwing flour at each other, and falling in a fit of laughter. We come back to reality when the oven beeps, signifying it's time to put the muffins in.  He puts on the oven mitts and slides the tray into the center of the rack. "Now we just wait twenty minutes and check on them!" He says smiling. I smile back at him, and we get to cleaning up the mess we made with the flour. He lets out a sigh once the counters are clean and all the ingredients are put away. He glances at the time and grins. "Time to check them." He says.

I put on the oven mitts and pull out the muffin pan. Tubbo claps his hands excitedly and uses a toothpick to check the center of one of the muffins. "YES THEY'RE DONE-" He shouts ecstatically.  We let them cool for a minute and after, we each pick one, and take a bite. "Tubbo these are good!" I say with a smile. He smiles, "Right? We are officially CHEFS-" He says. He giggles, and I laugh a little. 

today has been fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WASSUP MUFFINS- sorry

okay but who wants to bake muffins with me fr?

DRINK SOME WATER -BYE

-Ren <3