First date

Tw: cursing, a little bit of homophobia

this takes place about a week later after their hangout-

-Tubbo's POV-

I'm getting dressed when my phone buzzes.

Boo:

Hey, I'm taking you somewhere tonight. I'll get you at 6:30.

I blush and type a response.

Me:

What should I wear?

Boo:

Surprise me.

I smile. I know exactly what to wear. An hour later I feel like I should start getting ready. I pick out a green collared shirt and some black jeans. I tucked half the shirt into the jeans and fluffed up my hair a little bit. I smile at my reflection. I put some blush on, and some highlighter too. I don't think I've ever been as confident in myself as now. I lay around for a while watching south park, or playing with legos. Eventually, I hear a knock at the front door. I run down the stairs, missing the last step and tripping. I get up and open the door, flustered. He looks down at me. "Are you good-" He says, trying to hold back a laugh. "S-Shutup-.." I respond, and he just laughs. I get a good look at him. He's wearing a white button-up shirt and has it tucked in similar to the way mine is. He has on black dress pants and his shoes are converse, one red and one green, corresponding to his eyes. His hair looks messy but good messy. He's wearing his mask but not his glasses. I smile, and he puts his arm through mine, tugging me along. "W-wait where are we going?" I ask. "It's a surprise..." he responds. We get into an uber and ten minutes later we pull up to a pretty big building. He helps me out and pulls me into the building. A guy behind the desk asks what he can do for us. He takes out a card and holds it out to the guy behind the desk. "Can we get two pairs of skates?" The guy nods and asks what size. "Ten for me. Bee, what's your size?" Ranboo asks. "Uh seven." I reply. The guy pulls out two pairs of ice skates and hands them to us. I take off my shoes and place them on the counter as Ranboo does the same and we walk over to a bench. We sit and pull on the skates, lacing them up. I try standing, and almost fall, but fix it before he notices. He stands and is even taller than before the skates. He walks towards the rink and looks back. "You coming, Bee?" He asks. I nod and take a step forward. Slowly making my way towards him, he laughs. We get to the ice and I hesitate. He steps onto the Ice and holds out his hand. I take it and step out with him, my feet sliding out all over. We skate forward, and I grab the wall. "SHIT- Would now be a good time to tell you I can't skate-?!" I say, but he pulls me away from the wall. "I can't really either. It's okay." he says, laughing. We spend the next while figuring it out. But we both fall, laughing, and I stare at him. He looks back at me. "What-?" He asks. I blush, "Oh nothing. Sorry I didn't realize." I say, using the wall to stand up. He stands up as well. We've been here for about an hour, and decide to leave. We get our shoes and put them back on. As we walk out, I look at him and down to his hand. I grab it and look down at my feet, my face growing warm. His grip tightens and we continue walking. We catch a bus, and sit next to each other in the back, but few people are on the bus, just a few older people and some middle aged men. We're still holding hands, when I lean over to him and whisper something in his ear. He snickers, and the old people look back and look at our linked hands. One of them makes a face and turns to the other woman and starts quietly talking. "Do you see them? Displaying that in public. Ugh it's disgusting." One lady says. The other one seems nicer, and tries to calm the mean one down. "I think they're cute Janice, it's no big deal they're just holding hands." That's the last we hear from them as they get off at the next stop. Even though we hadn't said we were dating or anything, this all felt right. The bus driver calls a stop and we get off. I don't even know where we're going. We walk up to a restaurant, one I've never been to before. "Boo we don't gotta do this. At least let me pay." I say. He shakes his head and drags me in. We have a wonderful conversation about how color is spelled. After dinner, we walk to the park, and sit at a picnic table. I notice he's left his mask off. This night has been great, but a sudden wave of anxiety rushes over me. What if my parents found out? They'd KILL me if they knew I was on a date with a boy. He's rambling on about how horrible people in his maths class were, and when he stops to ask if something was wrong, I pull him in and kiss him. I can tell he's surprised, but he doesn't object. When I pull away, I just know my face is red. "What was that for bee?" He asks, smiling. "I've been thinking about how pisses my parents are gonna be, but at this point I shouldn't care. And I just felt like it." I give him a triumphant look. He laughs lightly. I smile at him, and we just decide on walking home. When we finally get there, we're about to separate to go to our own homes, when before I leave, he pulls me in and gives me a quick peck. "See you Bee!" He says waving as he walks to his house. I wave frozen in my spot, most likely blushing.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————
I got lazy and distracted cause we got a new puppy
Sorry for this cringe
Thanks for over 200 reads :D (this is farther than I expected this story to actually get to)
-Ren