Chapter 17

This is technically chapter 17  of the actual story :)

we are going based on @_Pebbles_OwO_ 's comment on the last chapter, with the bullying plotline for more chapters {thank you for the ideas, cause my brain decided to say that I NO LONGER HAVE CREATIVITY- sorry. anyways thank you.}

COMMENT AND VOTE

-AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR-

Tw: Cursing, Bullying, Homophobia

-Tubbo's POV-

It's been about four days since me and Ranboo decided to label ourselves dating. I honestly couldn't be happier, except if my parents found out about this I'd be dead. And we go back to school tomorrow. Not looking forward to that. I'm just laying on my bed, with my arms resting on my chest and staring and the ceiling, eventually falling asleep.

-THE NEXT DAY-

I wake up to the sound of my blaring alarm, and my mother shaking me awake. Now don't get me wrong, my parents are both homophobes, but my father is ten times worse than my mom. I rub my eyes and sit up. She walks out, not saying anything. I get up, find a red hoodie that Ranboo gave me and some jeans, and put them on. I run my fingers through my hair and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After, I scoop up my backpack and phone and head out the door. I don't even say goodbye. I walk and wait at the bus stop, then Ranboo walks up. He hugs me shortly, and then just stands close. "Hello bossman." I say with a smile. He smiles back. "Hi Tubbo." Once we're on and a few stops after ours, Jackson gets on. I shift uncomfortably, and Ranboo slides his hand over my shoulder and drops it back to his side. I look up at his eyes and then notice Jackson making a very intimidating face. An evil grin, like if evil had a face, that was IT. When we finally got through homeroom hour, I feel a little sad because me and Ranboo have to separate. We walk out, secretly holding hands, and he squeezes before letting go, giving me a smile. He walks off, and I notice Jackson staring and cracking his knuckles. I just open my locker and pretend not to notice. Until I feel a sharp jab on my shoulder as the bell rang. I freeze right where I am. I slowly turn around to see Jackson standing over me and smiling evilly. My eyes wander only to find the hallways are empty. All of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my gut, and I tuck my arms into my stomach. And then multiple more pains all over my body as his fists make contact with me. "F***ot." He says, laughing and walking off to class. 

But all I can do is just get through the rest of the hours until lunch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's short and terrible quality cause it was a little rushed, but I wanted to get something out because tomorrow I will not be able to update or even write. 

And also like I said at the beginning, HAPPY NEW YEARS-

:)

-Ren