(idk what to call this)

Tw: cursing

-Ranboo's POV-

I wake up, still thinking about the kiss. It had been my first, and I had liked it. I look out my window, and see he's sitting at his desk, sipping from a mug. He looks tired, like he didn't get much sleep, squinted eyes and messy hair. I smile to myself, and stand. I grab some clothes and a towel and head to the shower, closing the door behind me. Once I'm out, I dry, dress, and use a hair dryer to dry my soaking hair. I stop to look at my reflection. I look away quickly. How does he even like me. When I get beck to my room, I check my phone to see a text from Tubbo. 

Bee:

Hey Boo, we hanging out today?

Me: 

Yes, I mean I sure hope so.

I go up to my window and look out over to his room. He's still sitting at his desk, and he looks up to see me staring. I feel my face grow red, and I smile and wave. He smiles and waves back, blowing me a kiss. This makes my face even more warm , but I can't help smile. I see him laughing and I roll my eyes. When I first met him I never thought he would be such a flirt. My phone buzzes.

Bee:

Can I come over pleaseee

I smile.

Me:

Yea, but why over here?

I don't mind that he'd rather be over here, but I'm curious for some reason.

Bee:

lets just say if we were to talk about, i dont know, certain things, my parents would either kill me or disown me.

Me:

Why?

Bee:

Well, they are extremely homophobic, and would not be happy.

Me:

Well then come over Bee the doors unlocked and my parents are at work, so you dont need to worry about noise

 Three minutes later my door opens. "ELLO-" he yells. I laugh. "Hi bee." I respond tyring to stop from laughing. He smiles and I kid you not jumps onto the bed and knocks me back. "AhH-" I yell. He lays there for a minute before pulling back. "Sorry Bossman." He says, a smile of pure joy mixed with evil. I laugh. "Your fine Bee. So what do you want to do?" I ask. "We could play VR. I brought my headset and stuff. I don't know why but I did." He suggests. I smile and nod. "You go first." I say. He shrugs and puts it on his face. After a few minutes of him screaming and moving around, he starts bumping into stuff. I stand and guide him away from the sharp corners and things. He jumps at my touch. "OI where are YOU-" He yells. "Nowhere." I lie, grinning. He puts his hand out to try and feel for me, but I quickly move behind him without him noticing. When he least expects it, I wrap my arms around his waist and pick him up. He flails and yells, but gives up. "PuT Me DoWn-" He says, with a pouty tone. "How about.. no-" I say smiling. He takes off the headset and wriggles out of my grip. "Jeez dude take me on a date first I  mean-" he says and looks up at me and sees me probably blushing. "Maybe I will-" I say. He blushes and smiles big. "OKAY BOSSMAN YOU BETTER-" He exclaims with a triumphant tone, pointing and smiling. I laugh, and we move on. "Your turn Boo!" he says, holding out the head set. I take it and adjust it to my head. He was playing a horror game so I just continue what he was already doing. But almost immediately, I get jump scared. "OH SHI-" I yell, and fall over. I hear Tubbo laughing, and I hear him bend down. He grabs my hands and struggles to pull me up, but succeeds. I stumble but catch myself, and take off the headset. He smiles at me. We start laughing again, and collapse on the bed. He snuggles his head into the mattress and I look over to him. I hesitate with my arm hovering over his side. I pull back though. You don't even know if the kiss was sincere Ranboo. What makes you think he'd want that.  I push the thoughts out of mind. He turns over and smiles at me. He boops my nose, and I blush. He giggles. Giggles.. I smile. He rolls over and sits up. "Where you going?" I ask. He looks at me, and shrugs. "Hey Bee?" I say. "Yea?" He responds. Suck it up Ranboo you knew you'd have to talk to him about this.. "Um.. well I kinda wanted to talk about.. well you know, last night.." I say. He blushes. "Uh yea. I want to tell you that I meant it. I really did-" I smile at this. I shift in my spot. "Did you..not-" He asks. I look at him, blushing. "Why wouldn't I Bee? I mean seriously.." And at that, we just sit, blushing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was honestly short and cringe. UhH yea. 

drink some water

-ren