Planning (idek)

I know I know, IM RUSHING THE STORY KIND OF. BUT please, trust me. I might also start writing some one-shots of either DNF or skephalo cause I feel like it. I might even do beeduo one-shots but I'm still figuring out. So yea. Thank you all for over 800 reads :D

Anywaysss

Tw: Cursing

-Tubbo's POV-

 I open one eye and realize that someone's arms are wrapped around me. I draw a blank and then remember. Holy shit I slept over. If my parents weren't on a business trip I'd be FUCKED. I try to move slightly without disturbing Ranboo. He moves slightly and I see him opens his eyes. "O-oh sorry I tried not to wake you up." I say, but he just smiles tiredly and plants a small kiss on my forehead. I feel my face grow hot, and I squirm a little to sit up. He sits up too. "Are you okay Tubbo?" He asks. I nod. My thoughts and anxieties are just tugging at me right now and I'm not sure why. I try to pull up a distracting thought when it hits me. "OOH- We should start planning that new years party." I say, smiling big. He laughs and nods. "You got a pen and paper anywhere?" I ask. "Yep." He responds opening a drawer and pulling them out. He hands them to me. I click the pen and write at the top: NEW YEARS PARTY.  We talk over details and decide to use the top of a cafe building that I'm friends with the owner. We'll get a good view of the fireworks there, and have plenty of space for anything we need. I call both Wil and Tommy and they agree to come, and they will be bringing Niki, Techno, and Tommy's girlfriend Grace. I tell Ranboo and his eyes widen. "That's three more people than I expected would even show interest." He smiles. I laugh and write the names down.  "Okay, last few things, what kind of snacks and drinks should there be?" I ask. He thinks for a second. "Well for drinks maybe just different sodas, and obviously some waters," I nod and write it down. "And for snacks, we could get different chips or something sweet as well, like cookies or brownies. But maybe we should get some pizzas too because I know that we'll be hanging out for a long time." He finishes. As I finish writing he watches. I smile up at him and check over the list. "PERFECT-" I say loudly. He laughs again as I dial the number for the cafe to double-check it'll be okay. Of course it is, so I check it off on the list. "Wow I'm very happy with this." Ranboo says from behind me. I Smile big and I stand pulling Ranboo up with me. "Okay. New years is in two days. In other words we need to go to the store." I say. He nods.

✨Fifteen minutes later ✨

I'm pushing the cart and looking at the sodas when Ranboo comes back with the red cups. (you know like the ones in the movies-) I pick some sprite and some coke and put them in the cart, as Ranboo does the same with the cups. We head over to the snacks to search for something that everyone will like. I pick up some pretzel sticks and Ranboo finds some chips. We head to the checkout and I pull out my card. The guy scans our stuff, and I'm about to swipe my card, when "Wait I can pay-" Ranboo starts. "Uh uh. Too late." I say smiling, paying, and putting my card away. He begins to protest, but I put a finger to his lips, and I see him blush which makes me laugh a little. We grab the groceries and head back to his house. I put the soda bottles in the garage fridge and head back inside. Ranboo's sitting on the counter, eating a pancake. I walk up to him, "Where'd you get that?" I ask. "The fridge." He says. I hum in response, and struggle to hop up next to him. When I finally do, I almost knock him over. "Sorry bossman." I say. He just smiles and continues eating. I really can't wait for this party.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vote and comment pleaseee

THANKYOU LOVELIES-

Okay I'll stop~

-Ren