Day 2 of spring break~ the skirt

Hello people

comment and vote :D

so this chapter has nothing sexual (I looked it up to make sure it wasn't considered so I didn't do anything wrong, so don't worry) just kissing.

I tried, so if it sucks oh well. 

I should also clarify Tubbo's parents are gone for a while with their extended family (and cause no one likes them 🙄✋) so they can be as gay as they want and they are at Tubbo's rn

Tw: Cursing

-Tubbo's POV-

I'm laying in my room, and am bored. Then I think of something. I walk into my older sister's old room and search until I find what I'm looking for. A white skirt. 

I bring it with me back to my room and try it on. I actually feel pretty in it. I look in the mirror and twirl. It's definitely on the short side, but I didn't really care. I find a shirt to put with it, and check my reflection again. I smile and twirl again when I hear the door open. "Hey Tubs, wanna do someth-" I hear Ranboo start and when I face him I see he's staring. "Y-your wearing a skirt." He says. I nod, "I got bored so I decided to put one of my older sister's old skirts on. I like It.." I say, smiling at my reflection. "It looks good." He says, blushing and looking down, sitting on my bed. I feel my face go red and I just stand there. I love the way this skirt makes me feel, happy, and confidant in myself like the day me and Ranboo went on our first date. 

I feel hands on my waist, and I feel the red coming back. "I mean it Tubbo."  I hear Ranboo say. I smile and turn to face him. "Thank you Ranboo." I respond. I step forward and get close, but he leans forward and kisses me. As we continue to do so, I feel one of his hands wrap around my waist and the other fiddles with the skirt. He runs it back up to my waist and I pull away. (I'm sorry for that ummmm should I regret it? probably. Do I? yea definitely a little..)   

I smile up at him and he resumes playing with the skirt. I giggle. "You like the skirt huh?" I ask, looking up at him. He blushes and nods. I grab his hand that rests on my skirt and drag him to my bed so we can watch SouthPark.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UHHHH idk how to feel about that T-T oh well-

Sorry it's short but it'll be like that for the next few chapters 

-Ren <3