Christmas party

I didn't go to sleep so I decided to write more :)
TW: swearing

-Tubbo's POV-
I forgot to tell Ranboo. The 'party' is actually a school dance. I guess I didn't want for it to seem weird..but I should tell him or it'll be even weirder.

Me:
Hey boo.. uhm I probably should've been more clear about the party.
It's.. uh it's actually a dance. A school dance. I totally understand if you don't wanna go anymore.

He actually responds fairly quickly.

Boo:
Actually bee, it's totally cool. I'd still love to go. Especially with you, it'll be fun. :)

I feel my heart racing, and my face grow hot. Did he really say that or was I imagining.. I check again. Nope he definitely said that.

-Ranboo's POV-
I feel that feeling yet again. And now I know exactly why. I smile.

*two day time skip because I'm lazy*

-Tubbo's POV-
I'm combing my hair and straightening my red tie, when there's a knock at my door. I jump a little out of nervousness, and rush to open it. I see a tall boy wearing black dress pants with a white collared shirt (half tucked in and half not) and black tie. He has a black vest over it, and his hair is neat but messy at the same time. His only flaw is that he's wearing his mask and glasses. "H-hi.. uh you look great.." I say, stuttering. I'm for sure blushing. "But.. I wanna see your face.." I start. He pulls down his mask and smiles, before pulling it back up. I pout. "At least your glasses, I wanna see your pretty eyes." I say. He sighs and takes them off, giving me what I guess is another smile. "Let's get out of here." He says. I smile, and he holds out his hand. I hesitate, and take his hand. This is new for him, but..I'm not complaining. We get in an Uber, and a few minutes later we pull up to the school, which has been decked out with all sorts of lights and Christmas things. "WOW-!" I exclaim, smiling wide. I feel him staring, and I look over at him smiling and pointing. He laughs, and grabs my hand once more. My face heats up, but before I can say anything, he pulls me inside the doorway and into the gym. People chattering, balloons colored white, red, silver, and all sorts of Christmas colors, lights that are a warm white. I smile at him, and try to start saying something but some girls flock around him, giggling and flirting. I can tell he's uncomfortable with them, and I loop my arm in his. "Do you girls need something?" I ask giving them a fake smile. They look weirded out. "Oh my god you guys are GAY-!" One of them says. Shit shit shit. "And so what if we are?" Ranboo says in an unfamiliar tone. They scoff and just turn away, strutting (I think that's the right word). We exchange a look and laugh. We decide to get some drinks. After ten minutes of chatting and sipping, slow music comes on. I look down at my feet and shift awkwardly. "Hey boo..?" I say. He hums in response. "Wanna dance..?" I ask, probably sounding nervous. He looks at me dead in the eyes. "Yes. I'd love to." He answers and I hold out my hand. He takes it and we head to the dance floor. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me in. We spin around, dancing slowly to the music. Eventually a slow Bruno Mars song comes on, but I forget what it's called. I don't know what happens next in my mind, but I pull down his mask and stand on tippy toe, leaning in. Our lips connect, and we just sit there for a minute. It's warm and soft, and gentle. "EW THEY KISSED-!" One of the girls from earlier shrieks. I turn abruptly, my face burning, and run out as fast as possible. I hear laughter, and also a "Bee! Wait-!" from Ranboo. I run to the bathroom and crouch in the corner. The bathroom door opens. "Bee..." I hear. It sounds soft. I look up. "H-hi." I stutter. Dammit Tubbo, he probably doesn't even want to be your friend anymore.. "I'm sorry boo, I got caught up in the moment and it was overwhelming and I-.." he cuts me off by pulling me up from my corner and bending down to lean in, connecting our lips. Except this time, no one was watching or judging. It was different than the first time... it was.. full. Full of real feelings I don't know how to explain. I don't want it to end but it eventually does. I have nothing to say.

An hour later, I'm trudging up the stairs to my room. I throw off my shoes and undo my tie flopping on the bed. I only have enough energy to change into something comfy and brush my teeth. As I fall asleep I think about the kiss. My phone buzzes and a message pops up.

Boo:
Goodnight bee. See you tomorrow <3

I smile, and roll over to fall asleep.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————
Okay I'm so sorry you sat through that- 😃
But it kind of just happened
Goodnight-
-Ren