Day 1 of spring break~ pocky

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU-

2K- AHHHH!

ASKJFYTASXKHDIOU-

comment and vote you wonderful people 😌

The next chapters are mostly gonna be fluff, looooots of fluff (and mayyybe a bit of angst)

Tw: Cursing

-Ranboo's POV-

Spring break has officially started, and I'm glad that me and Tubbo had already gone and gotten our stuff yesterday from Tesco. Only that Karen had been pissing me off.

I'm sitting on the couch, scrolling through Twitter when Tubbo walks in with his hands behind his back. "Hey Boo? Wanna do something?" He asks sitting next to me. I smile and nod at him. "What do you have in mind Bee?" I respond in question. He just grins and pulls out our boxes of pocky. "Do you know what the pocky challenge is Boo?" He asks. "Umm.. I have heard of it." I respond. He explains it briefly and turns his body to face me. I do the same and he holds out the boxes for me to pick.

I choose strawberry, and set the other boxes down, and open the box. Tubbo takes the bag out and opens it, pulling out a stick. He puts the bread end in his mouth and looks at me. I lean in at taking the other end in my mouth. He bites forward and I do as well, and we keep going until we are really close and we both pull away. I pull out another stick and we bite on opposite ends again. I'm not gonna pull away. I can't, and we've kissed before anyways. We get really close, and I press my lips on his, cupping his cheek with my hand. I pull away first, and his face is red. We haven't done this in a while, and I will not lie, I miss it. He just looks up at me and smiles. He crawls closer and gives me a peck, but I don't want him to part, so I pull him in for more. He's shocked but just wraps his arms around my neck, and I feel him smile. 

I regret nothing. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER NOTHING SMEXUAL HAPPENED 

I DONT WRITE THAT SHIT- (AND THEY ARENT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT)

Ily guyss  thank you again for 2k!

-Ren <3