Flowers pt. 2

This is technically part two of the previous chapter but I apologize ahead of time if it's cringe And I think I should clarify that the dance was wayy before Christmas, and at this point, it'll be New Year's Eve in a few days. SO YEA. (If that doesn't add up then oh well. Deal with it :) )

Tw: Cursing, mentions of alchohol

-Tubbo's POV-

We get close together and start turning in a circle to the music. (You can pick whatever song) I start laughing when he stumbles a little, and I catch him staring down at me. When he realizes he's been caught, he looks away quickly, his face red. I'm happy he's not wearing his mask, so I can see his beautiful face. (Okay but why did writing that make me cringe-) We don't talk just mostly smile and try not to laugh. After the song ends, I hug his waist. It's ridiculous how tall he is, I mean my head doesn't even reach the base of his chest. "T-Tubbo what are you-" he starts looking down at me. "Whattt? I can't give you a hug?"I say making a pouting face. He just laughs and smiles, still with a red face. "I mean of course you can bee.." He wraps his arms around me, and we hug for a minute before I pull away. We lay down on the blanket looking up at the sky, which was now dark and dotted with stars. I point out a few different constellations and he looks over smiling at me.

-Ranboo's POV-

I'm smiling at him as he clearly points out multiple constellations. He catches me smiling and I sit up, leaning on my elbow facing him. "Hey Tubbo?" I say. He hums in response. "You doing anything for new years..?" I ask him. He smiles and shakes his head. "No, my parents will probably get drunk and forget I exist." he says. "I was thinking of having a small party I guess you could say, and wanted to know if at least you could come?" I say. He smiles big. "YES- I mean, yea!! Of course. In fact my friends Tommy and Wilbur might like to as well. They live in a different city but thats fine." He exclaims excitedly. "Wait really?!" I ask. He nods and smiles. "Thanks Bee." I say. We pack up and go back to my house, and once were in my room we sit. Tubbo yawns and curls up, falling over on his side. He looks at me and smiles tiredly, and I blush. He looks way too sweet an innocent. He stretches his legs out and nuzzles into the mattress. I lay down by him and I hug him from behind. "Goodnight Ranboo." he says sleepily. "Goodnight Tubbo." I respond. (And they fell asleep and woke up The next day-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is short, sorry, but I just wanted to get more out there :D

Be sure to comment to leave sugestions on new stories or ideas for the next chapters

STAY HYDRATED~ AND GO WISH TUBBO A HAPPY 18th!! 🥳

-Ren