Chapter (idk what number)

HELLO
I apologize for not updating
This chapter might be short, but I tried. (So there will probably be a part two)
Vote and comment

Tw: cursing, underage drinking (alcohol use)
-Tubbo's POV-
Finally, the end of the school year has arrived. I'm so ready to just relax. Although I heard that some people are throwing a party, one that everyone's invited to. Today's the last day, my awful parents have been home, so I'd rather go to school.

I rush the process of getting ready, and head out before my father wakes up. Ranboo meets me at the end of our driveway and he smiles. It's truly incredible that he no longer uses the mask. I smile as we make conversation on the way to our bus stop. The air is warmer, sweeter than just a few months ago. It's not much more hot, but it's a nice break.

The teachers don't give us any work, so we just get pretty much a free day. The most the most they have us work on is a maths color by number with algebra, and a short narrative describing what we wanna do this summer.

The final bell rings, and the stairs and hallways are littered with torn pages of work, and textbooks. Despite that the halls are crowded, and everyone's talking in a loud volume. "I'll see you at the party tonight clay." A brunette boy with a blue shirt and black jeans says. A taller boy with sandy hair, dressed in green and black smiles at him and winks.

"So, Tubbo, do you wanna go to that party with me?" Ranboo asks, turned to me. I look up at him and smile. "You know what, yea sure." He smiles and holds my hand until we finally make it home.

-time skip to the party-

-Ranboos POV-
We arrive at the place the party is set up at. It's loud, and there's drunk teens everywhere and loud music. Tubbo grips my hand tight, and stays close. We weave through the sea of drunks, trying to find some drinks, and a place to sit. We come up to a bowl with what appears to be regular fruit punch. Tubbo gets us both cups full and chugs his. He makes a face, and I take a sip and understand why. "It's spiked." He says, getting another cup and drinking. "Whoa then shouldn't you not drink it?" I ask. He just shrugs and drinks more.

10 minutes later we're just sitting on a small couch, trying to make conversation and ignore the dozens of couples making out, and all the incoherent yelling. Some drunk dude stumbles up to us and starts flirting with Tubbo. "Wanna get~hIc outta here?" He asks with a wink. "Um.. no thanks." Tubbo says. The guy gets angry, smashing a beer bottle on the floor.

I grip his hand and we just decide to see what the more sober people are doing. A shorter brunette and a taller blonde are sitting together on the grass, playing would you rather or something like that.

But this is barely the beginning
—————————————————————————————————————————————————-
What do you guys wanna see in a part two?
Drink water ~
-Ren <3