Becoming friends

TW:
bullying
Swearing

-Ranboo's POV-

I wake up to the sound of my alarm blaring from my bedside. We only set up my bed and a few other peices of furniture for my room. I get up, and hit my alarm, wanting to go back to sleep. But I can't, I know I can't. I stand and open a box, pulling out a black hoodie with a white hood, and some jeans. I change and brush my teeth, also running a comb through my hair as well. I pull on my sneakers, and search for my mask and glasses. Once they are on I grab my backpack and sling it over my shoulders. I head out the door, grabbing a mini orange on my way out.

Walking to the street corner, I see Tubbo waiting. "Hey Tubbo!" I say waving.  He turns his head, "O-oh hey Ranboo!" He says smiling. I come up next to him, and smile.
Oh right, he can't see that I'm smiling...
"Hey Ranboo?" Tubbo says looking up at me. "Yes?" I respond. He sounds nervous when he says, "Why do you wear the mask and glasses?" I'm shocked by this, but somehow knew it was coming. "I don't like the way my face looks.. I'm also terrified of others judging how I look.." I say. "O-oh.. well I'm sure your handsome." He says, blushing and looking away. I feel my face turn warm despite the colder surrounding air. A moment of silence passes and we hear the bus pull up. He steps on before me and I follow he sits in a seat that's towards the front of the bus and scoots in to the window. "Um.. is it okay if I sit with you?" I ask. He smiles and nods, patting the space next to him. I sit, and we sit in silence for a few minutes until we stop again. The bus doors open and three boys step on. I feel Tubbo shift uncomfortably, and his hands are balled up, pushing on the seat.

-Tubbo's POV-

I shift in my seat. I think Ranboo notices and looks over to the boys who just got on. "Hey bee boyyy." The front one says with and evil look. "Oh look the bitch has a boyfriend." He says . "No, no I don't." I grumble. "SIT DOWN" the bus driver yells. Thank god. Ten minutes and four stops later we pull up to the high school. I show Ranboo to his locker which is close to mine. "I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back.." I say. "Okay. I can come wait outside cause i don't know where our home room is." Ranboo says. I nod.
I walk into the bathroom, and lock the stall door behind me. When I'm done, I step out to the sink and start washing my hands. I hear the bathroom door open. "Ranboo is that you?" I ask. "Hello bee boy." I hear. Shit shit shit.. I turn around and see Jackson. He pushes me to the floor and starts kicking at my sides, then starts punching at me. When he's done he snickers. "Get out of here." He says kicking one last time. I wince as I stand and grab my backpack. I walk out of the bathroom but wince again. Fuck...my leg.. Ranboo looks at me, "You ready..hey are you okay.." He asks. "Yea yea, I'm fine.." I say forcing a smile. He stares for a second. "Okay.. let's go. Show me the way to home room." He says.

I grab his hand and pull him all the way to our home room. Dropping his hand, we find a table to sit at. We chat for a few minutes until the teacher comes in. "Class, we have a new student today. Mark, would you like to stand up and tell us a little bit about yourself?" She says Ranboo slowly stands up, and the people around us stare. I hear whispers of 'He's so tall', 'why's he wearing a mask and glasses?' "Uhh.. hi, my name is M-mark but I prefer to be called Ranboo.. Uh yea there's not a whole lot to share..." he says, sitting back down. He looks at me and I can only assume that he's giving me an anxious look. I give him a smile and thumbs up.

Half the day goes by pretty quickly and before we know it, it's lunch time. I show Ranboo the way to the cafeteria, and we find an empty table to sit at. It's just us two, and we wait for them to call our row. We start talking about our favorite things to do when some girl walks up and sits down next to Ranboo and gets really close.
"Um do you need something?" He says. He has an impatient tone to his voice. "Yea I need..you." She says, batting her eyes. Ranboo tries to push her off, but she tightens her grip on his arm. "Please let me go." Ranboo says seriously. "I don't think I will.." she says. She tries to take off his mask, but Ranboo stands up and shakes her off. "Get away now please." He says. He sounds like he's getting angry. "Row 3." We hear. "Cmon Ranboo, let's go.." I say, resting my hand on his arm. We go up and grab trays, pay, and head back to our table. But I trip over something, and everything on my tray falls as I do. I hit my leg and wince. I landed hitting my bruises which made the fall more painful. Ranboo rushes over and helps me up. He's mumbling something I don't understand, but I can tell he's pissed.

-Ranboo's POV-

I rush over to Tubbo and help him up. "Asshole, I can't with these people.." I say under my breath. Neither of us are sure who did it but that doesn't matter. I hear people sniggering, and someone says rather loudly, "LOOK, BEE BOY HAS A BOYFRIEND!" "T-that's NOT TRUE.." Tubbo yells. He runs, limping out of the cafeteria. I run after him, and follow him into a bathroom. "Tubbo? Tubbo..are you okay." I ask.
We may have met yesterday, but he's the only one so far that's been interested in being friends. The first person who showed me kindness. I hear sniffling from behind the stall door. "Tubbo, please let me in.." I say. I hear the lock click and the stall door swings open. He looks up at me, tears running down his face. "Oh Tubbo... you can tell me anything. I'm not one to judge you.. but you don't have to if your not comfortable." He tells me everything. How he's bullied, and he shows me a few bruises. I feel angry, and sad for him. He's still crying, and I pull him into a hug. I pull away. "Hey it's gonna be okay." The rest of the day goes by, and the bus ride home is boring. We get to our stop and get off, but are quiet. When we get to the point where we reach my house, I separate from him, and he waves, smiling at me. I'm exhausted, and take off my shoes and run up the stairs. I drop my backpack and flop onto my bed, eventually falling into a dreamless sleep.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————
1244 words :D
Go drink some water, I'll maybe post more tomorrow.
-Ren