Chapter ✨19✨

SUP PEOPLE-

kay I'll shut up now-

uhhhh we're getting really close to 2k like WHAT-

Thank you all so much I don't even know how to express it..

Vote and comment, and also comment suggestions on the next chapter/s please cause my brain sucks -_-

THANKSS

Tw: Cursing, homophobia, censored f slur and bullying/violence

-Tubbo's POV-

(and it's been about a week since the last chapter) I smile up at Ranboo and he smiles back. We walk hand in hand down the sidewalk in the park. We stop and sit at a picnic table, facing each other on opposite sides. Ranboo holds out his hand on the table, and I rest mine in his. He pulls it up and kisses it gently. I feel my face go hot, "Hey! No fair-" I say, and he just laughs. I stand on the table and look down upon him and grin. "HAHA- I'M FINALLY TALLER THAN YOU!!" I yell out triumphantly. He makes a face that kind of scares me, and he stands on the picnic table seat, and he stands taller than me by a few inches. He looks down at me and grins at me."Not anymore.." He responds, winking. All of a sudden the sound of a camera and a flash occur. We jump and look to the side to see a group of popular boys, and Jackson in the center holding a phone and snickering. He passes it to one of his friends and cracks his knuckles. "I told you. Your. Dead. You f****ts." His voice sounds evil. Me and Ranboo jump down and attempt to back up. Jackson jumps at us and swings with both arms, hitting both me and Ranboo. I kick at Jackson as he gets a grip on my wrist and he and Ranboo start fighting. I feel myself start to cry and wince each time Ranboo gets hit. I try to pull them apart or at least help Ranboo. Jackson continues to hurl insults as he keeps punching the two of us. 

(i dont wanna go to into detail in the fight cause idk how to write it and it not make sense so yea. let's say Ranboo beats the absolute shit out of Jackson)

"AND STAY DOWN YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Ranboo yells. He grabs me by the wrist and pulls me away from the situation. We get to his house and clean up. Ranboo apologizes repeatedly and I cut him off by standing on tiptoe and gently kissing him. I feel him kiss back, softly. I break it, and we have a small discussion about what we should do about Jackson. (I mean I just vote we kill him-) And decide it's something that should be handled by the police or some authority figure. (I SWEAR THEY ARENT KARENS SO DONT U DARE-) We just decide on trying to relax and take it easy after our whole ideal. I start to feel tired and feel my head droop, eventually falling asleep on Ranboo's shoulder.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short and bad but I've got school and wanted to update so this was the solution.

Stay hydrated

and thankyou for almost 2k!

-Ren ❤