The worst parents ever

Tw: cursing, homophobia, f slur

-Tubbo's POV-

Yesterday was really overwhelming. And I don't think I've ever seen Ranboo that angry, or angry pretty much at all. Me and Ranboo step onto the school bus and sit in our usual seat. When Jackson gets on he gives me a look. A look of pure evil intent. I shift my weight against the wall of the bus, and Ranboo looks over at me with a look of concern. I look back at him and force a smile. I know he isn't happy with what happened, I'm not either. When we get to school, we agree to try and avoid Jackson. He stops me before I walk off to class. "Tubbo, if he messes with you, come find me, or call me. Do something to get my attention okay?" I nod at this. He squeezes my hand and walks to class. I haven't checked my social media in a while, and I don't use it but I'm bored as I sit to wait for this hell to begin. I'm scrolling through peoples stories on instagram, when I come across a picture. My heart immediately pounds at the sight.
It's a picture of me and Ranboo at the park, kissing. And it's on Jackson's story.
I feel my face grow hot and everything around me drowns out. In fact, I don't even notice Jackson poking at my arm. Okay, poking is an understatement. He's jabbing me as hard as he can and slaps me hard when I don't respond. I stand, and turn away, and run out. I hide in a place where I know Jackson won't find me, a small corner in the janitors closet. I call Ranboo, and immediately spill. He asks where I am, and I give him my hiding spot. When the door opens, at first I'm scared, but a familiar voice sounds. I don't expect it but Ranboo bends down and pulls me in, squeezing me tight. He cares to much, and I'm not sure what I did to deserve him. I pull away and stand, helping him stand as well. "I'm gonna go back to c-class.." I say. But that, was a big mistake.

*time skip cause yea 🥲*

*still Tubbo's POV*
It's finally time to go home. I meet up with Ranboo on the bus. We're laughing and talking when it's time to get off at our stop. I smile and wave bye to him, and walk up to my house. But my smile immediately drops at the sight of my angry looking parents. "Two words Toby. Explain. This." My father says, showing me something on his screen. It's the picture of me and Ranboo. I gulp silently. All of the sudden I feel a gut wrenching feeling in my stomach. "It was just a g-game.. truth or dare. We-" he frowns even more. "SAVE IT TOBY. NO SON OF MINE IS GAY." He yells. I flinch, my eyes squeezed shut. "I WONT have a F** for a son." He continues. Mom is just standing there, shaking her head at me. I run in past them, and lock myself in my room. I collaps onto my bed, and feel like I'm going to cry. And I do, falling asleep after a while.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————
Yea I didn't know where to take this, so I ended the chapter. (Ik it's short-)
Thankyou for almost 400 reads :D
Stay hydrated~
-Ren