Day 5 of spring break~ Truth or Dare

HELLO

this chapter will feature... WILBUR, TECHNO, TOMMY, NIKI, AND GRACIE (as well as Ranboo and Tubbo obviously)

comment and vote lovelies (is that the name I should use? IDFK-)

Tw: Cursing

-Ranboo's POV-

Me and Tubbo are laying around on the couch, pretty much bored out of our minds, when Tubbo taps my leg. "Is it okay if the same friends from new years come over? I thought we could all do something together, and I thought you guys hit it off really well." He says with a smile. I grin, "Yea of course." I respond. "They were almost here anyway-" Tubbo says. I laugh a little. "Damn straight to it I see." I say. He smiles when there's a loud repetitive knock on the front door. "Tommy-" We say in unison.

I open the door to see the blonde and the others. "AYY WHO WANTS TO PLAY SOME GAAAMES-" Tommy yells. Wilbur just smiles, an almost apologetic one for Tommy's extreme volume. We let them all in, and they sit on the floor in a circle, by the couch. We join the circle and discuss. "Alright. The council has decided. Truth or dare it is!" Techno says. 

We start, Will asks Tommy, who picks dare. "Go outside and hug a tree." Wilbur says with a grin. Tommy rolls his eyes and goes outside completing his task. "Alright. Tubbo, truth or dare?" He asks. "Hmmm.. Truth- NO! Uh, dare." Tubbo answers. Tommy sits to think for a second, and then a grin spreads across his face. "I dare you to pretend to be the person to your right for the next five minutes." He says. Tubbo shrugs. "Okay." He replies. He sits up straight, trying to make himself as tall as possible, but it fails. "Techno, truth or dare?" Tubbo asks Techno. "Umm. I'm gonna go with truth." He answers. "Do you use auto click?" Tubbo asks. "Bruuhhh. NO, I don't use auto click Tubbo." We all let out little laughs and giggles and keep going until it's Niki's turn to ask and she turns to me. "Ranboo, truth or dare?" She questions with a smile. "Dare." I say, but I feel a  little unsure. 

Gracie motions for Niki to come closer, and whispers something in Niki's ear. Niki's smile widens, "Oh my god that's PERFECT- Okay, Ranboo, I dare you to eat a tablespoon of hot sauce." Niki says. "Oh come on!" I reply, but if I'm being honest, it's better than the things my brain thought she might say. I walk to the kitchen, and grab the hot sauce and the measuring spoons, and pour it into the tablespoon. I quickly drink it and gasp at the sudden tickling in my throat. "Sh-hit-" I try to get out, but I'm coughing. I cough a few more times and just rejoin the circle.

I regret choosing dare-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, uh yeaa.

and happy birthday to @_Pebbles_OwO_cause why not?

DRINK WATER~

-Ren <3