~Part two~

HELLO
Alright part two of the last chapter (again probably short)
Comment and vote
Tw: cursing, unconsented physical contact
-Tubbo's POV-
Me and Ranboo are just sitting outside, away from a lot of the crazy. "I'll be back." I say. I stand and make my way inside and through all the people to find the bathroom
I'm washing my hands as I hear the door open, and footsteps behind me. The same guy from earlier is standing directly behind me, with a sinister grin on his face. I turn fast to face him, and he's a lot closer than I realized. I back up hitting the sink, and I try to slip to the side, but he stops me. "We meet agaimn~" he slurs. "And I told you I'm not interested." I respond, attempting to leave, but he forces me to stay still. His hands slide from my shoulders down to my wrist and I use all of my force toknee him in the nuts. He yells in pain, and I take the chance to get the hell out of there.

I run back to Ranboo, and stick close to him. We get wrapped up in some party game with some others, and I luckily don't see that guy again, at least not until I feel hands grip my shoulders, and someone whispers in my ear. "Your gonna fucking pay for what you did." I recognize it as that awful guy. I shudder, and his voice sounds almost venomous (does that make sense?)

"Don't touch him." Ranboo speaks up. "And what are you gonna do about it huh?" The guy responds. Ranboo just gives him a look. "He doesn't want you touching him. So piss off." He says, taking my hand and pulling me away. "Thankyou Ranboo." I say when we're away from everyone. "Wanna leave and just go get some ice cream?" He asks. I nod and smile big.

We walk to a small shop, and order. Ranboo orders cookie dough and I order strawberry. The cashier hands us our cones and Ranboo pays before I can get the chance. We sit at a bench in a nearby park, and work through our ice creams. I get extremely tired, so we leave and head to Ranboos place. He lays me down and just sits next to me as I curl up.

This summer will be fun
——————————————————————————————————————————————
Okay it was extremely short, I'm sorry if it's also a little fast paced.
Drink water~
-Ren <3