Something more (pt.2 I guess)

TW: cursing

-Tubbo's POV-
After ten minutes of scolding from the principle, he's suspending me for two days and I have another two days detention. But, he said he's also gonna have a talk with Jackson about his behavior. I mutter things under my breath as I walk out of the office. Heading to my locker, I see people staring. Whatever. I'm sick and tired of this bullshit anyway. I turn the lock , finally opening my locker and grab my backpack. Checking the time on my phone, I see a message from Ranboo.

Boo:
Hey bee, I decided to go home early.
I wanna talk about the party so come over after school if you can.

I smile and type out my response quick.

Me:
Okay bossman ;)

I turn off my phone, and blush. Why did I add the wink? It was so stupid it was unbeliev- *bTZZ* I hear my phone buzz and check it.

Boo:
So what happened?

I respond.

Me:
I got suspended for two days, and then two days of detention. I'll be over in a few.

He sends a thumbs up with a smile, and I head out the doors.

-Ranboo's POV-
I blushed when I saw the wink. Not sure why, but I got that same feeling that I got earlier when I asked him to come over, or when he asked me if I wanted to go to the party. But no matter what I do to distract from it, the stirring is still there. I grab a snack from the pantry, just some fruit snacks. I'm not to hungry since I just ate lunch. I go back up to my room, and wait, popping a lemon fruit snack into my mouth. My door opens, quickly, but is stopped from hitting the wall. A short brunet walks in and drops his backpack. He flops onto the bed, his arms spread out, and let's put a big sigh. "Well boo, how about that party on Saturday?" He asks, smiling. I let out a light laugh. "I got cut off earlier, but what I had been trying to say is I'd love to." I respond. I see him turn a dark shade of pink, but he's smiling. "YaY-" he says, excitedly. We sit in silence, when "H-hey bee?" I ask. He looks up. "Yea?" I fidget in my chair. "I- um well I was wondering.. why did you ask me to the party..?" I ask, feeling nervous for what he might say. His face reddens again. "I uh- well I want you to actually have fun outside of school. And it might be a good first for you, at least here anyways.." he says. "And I want to spend even more time with you, and getting to know you." I hear him quietly mutter. I blush. "I'm glad bee." I say, holding my arm. We end up watching a little South Park before he has to leave. At the end, he gives me a hug. Not a side hug, but a hug. I'm shocked at first, but I hug him back. I'm smiling and blushing when we break, and wave him goodbye.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Again this chapter is short, and again I'm about to fall asleep so I'll do more tomorrow. Thanks for 100 reads :)

-Ren