What Happened Last Night

I felt something moving on my leg, it felt strange and hairy. I've actually been feeling it for about 5 minutes now, but I refuse to wake all the way up. The 2 times that I did almost wake up my head started to pound, so I gave up and fell back to sleep.

I'm sure it's just my cover falling off my body anyway. I'm not getting up any time soon. I feel so exhausted and drained.

Just as I was falling back into a deep sleep I felt something wet and warm on my face. I scrunched up my face, still not wanting to get up. The filling continued and my sense of smell kicked in. Whatever was on my face smells like lavender with a hint of gravy. What a strange combination, but I'm still not getting up.

I thought I was winning this fight till the thing started to bark and pounce on me.

"Okay, okay" I said, opening my eyes. Everything instantly started to hurt. My eyes burned, my head aced, my mouth was dry, and I felt like I had to eat and throw up at the same time.

As soon as my eyes focused, I jumped. Where was I? This clearly wasn't my room, let alone my house. I sat up on the brown couch and looked around at my surroundings. Did I get kidnapped?

I felt the same wetness on my leg, making me look down. A small Yorkie in a pink and green onesie was sitting next to me. She was licking at my pants leg so much she caused it to become damp. Her head tilted and her tail wagging. Above her onesie there was a pure white collar with 'Bonnie' written all over it in different fonts and different colors. The key chain on her collar had two sides. One read 'Please return me back home to my mom'. The other read 'Nyla Valentine' with her phone number and address on it.

My eyes widen, am I at Nyla's house? She's my kidnapper? What's going on?

I looked down at myself. I still had on the same clothes I had on before I left my house. Before I went to that party! I can't for the life of me remember anything after we walked inside. I don't even know if we did walk inside.

I stood up and instantly fell back down, my body is not okay right now. I started to search my pockets hoping to find some type of clues. All I found was my emergency mites and gum, my car keys, and my phone.

I looked through my phone and found a few short videos of me and Austin dancing. Where's my shirt!? What are we drinking? We had girls around us? Who the heck are these girls? I pulled up me and Austin messages and asked him what happened last night. Hopefully he knew something.

"It's about time you woke up" a sweet voice called out. I looked over and there she was. Her hair was in a huge bun on the top of her head. She had on some red skin tight overalls that fit her like a glove. She had a white shirt under it. Only one strap was fastened, the other hanging freely. She also had on a necklace with her name on it and some lip gloss. She finished the look off with some red and white Jordan 12s. She looked so good, so pretty.

Wait, I'm at her house!?

She took the bun out of her hair and forced it into a pony tail. It took her no time to do it, it would probably take me forever.

"Here" she said, handing me over a cup of water and some pills. She just freely handed over some drugs? She's this open about roofieing me? "Relax, it's just aspirin. You were pretty fucked up last night" she said, sitting on the couch.

Bonnie climbed into her arms and locked her face.

"What happened last night?" I asked taking the pills. I did a short prayer just in case she did roofie me.

"Oh you had a ball" she laughed. "Here go shower and get yourself together first. I can tell you on the way to your house" she said pointing down her hall.