Honeymoon night

⚠️ Smut warning for basically the entire chapter ⚠️

Jade's POV

After hours of travelling, we finally arrive at our resort. We decided on the classic honeymoon suite, which meant a room as romantic as they come.

When we enter our room, we see that it's beautifully decorated with rose petals and origami swans in the shape of a heart on the bed. A bottle of champagne has been placed in a bucket of ice next to a box of chocolates.

We put down our suitcases and take off our coats. I take mine off first before helping Scarlett out of hers. As I take off her coat, I start to leave light kisses on the side of her neck. I leave her neck alone as I hang up her coat.

As soon as I turn back around, Scarlett pulls me into a heated kiss. Her lips move eagerly against mine in a fight for dominance. Of course, I win and explore every corner of her mouth with my tongue. She moans in response. After a while, I pull away, taking her bottom lip between my teeth before letting go.

"You've been teasing me this entire journey, so you better turn those words into actions." Scarlett demands, still breathless from our kiss. I smirk at her before putting my hands on either side of her face and reconnecting our lips.

As we're making out, I tap her thighs, indicating for her to jump up. She does as she's told and wraps her legs around my waist as I walk us over to the bed.

When my shins hit the bed I delicately throw Scarlett on the bed, crushing the origami swans in the process. Scarlett lightly gasps the moment her back hits the bed. I lightly wrap my hand around her throat and lean in close to her ear. "Be a good girl for me and try to keep the volume down." I command. She simply nods in response before trying to take my shirt off.

Once she managed to take off my shirt I take off hers, leaving both of us in our bras. "You're beautiful" I say in awe. I'll never get tired of this view. "I know, now fuck me." She says with a sassy tone, making me chuckle at her eagerness. "That's not how we're doing this tonight sweetheart. I will make you feel all kinds of pleasure, but we're doing it my way."

She huffs, before muttering a 'fine'. I straddle her and slowly caress my hands down her stomach, maintaining eye contact with her. I like taking my time and exploring every inch of her body, before giving into her needs. As I reach the bottom of her stomach, I unhook the button of her jeans and slowly pull down the zipper.

I know she hates when I take my time, but I'm doing it my way tonight. I look up at her for consent, which she grants with an eager nod. I move back slightly so I can take off her jeans. As I take off her jeans, I leave kisses on her thighs, causing Scarlett to squirm underneath me. I just know she's soaking wet already.

I throw the pair of jeans on the ground and move back up, straddling her hips once again. I take a moment to just make eye contact with her, having an intense moment. I take my bottom lip between my teeth and kiss her, before gliding my hands towards her back. I effortlessly unhook her bra and toss that onto the ground as well.

I pull away from our kiss and move to her neck, nipping and sucking in all the right places. I find her sweet spot and give it a light bite before going over it with my tongue, making Scarlett moan in response. Once her neck was littered with hickeys, I moved down to her collarbones and the valley between her breasts.

I look back up at her before taking her left nipple in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it and softly sucking on it. My hand pays attention to her right nipple, slowly teasing it. At this point, Scarlett is already a moaning mess. I stop my movements and look back at her, her mouth open in confusion as to why I stopped. "I told you to be a good girl and keep the volume down. Do you really want the neighbours to enjoy our show?"

She just gives me a smirk with raised eyebrows. Sweet Jesus, this woman is a freak. "Alright then, but you're explaining this in case we get a noise complaint." I tell her before reattaching my mouth to her nipple. She just moans in response. I lightly graze my teeth against her nipple before kissing further down her stomach.

As I reach the top of her underwear, I look up at Scarlett to silently ask for consent. "Please" she says as she pushes me closer to where she wants me. "Okay princess." I say before taking off her underwear. My eyes widen at the sight before me. "You're soaking wet, baby." I say looking at her with a smile. "What did you expect?!" She says frustrated. Okay, time to fully give in now and teach her a lesson.

I swipe two fingers across the length of her pussy, collecting all her juices before taking my fingers into my mouth whilst keeping eye contact with Scarlett. I moan at the taste and Scarlett throws her head back at the lightest touch. I wrap my hand around her throat again. "Eyes on me babe" I remind her before letting go. She follows my orders and looks back at me as I lower my head between her thighs.

I kiss from her thighs up to the place where she needs me most. I lick a broad stripe across the length of her pussy, making Scarlett let out a pornographic moan. I then attach my mouth to her clit, sucking it lightly for a moment before involving my tongue once again.

My tongue starts moving in figure eight movements against her clit at first, before working in a rhythmic clockwise motion across her entire pussy. "Babe" Scarlett breathes out in pleasure. "Keep going" She encourages. I listen to her and start to tease her entrance with my tongue before tongue-fucking her completely, making her gasp in pleasure.

I curl my tongue in all the places she reacts to the most. "Baby, I'm about to cum" Scarlett manages to get out in between moans. I take out my tongue completely, making Scarlett whine and look at me. "Why'd you stop?" She asks. I don't respond and instead put two of my fingers in her. She throws her head back and gives me another pornographic moan. I start moving my fingers in and out of her as my mouth attaches to her clit. When I notice her walls starting to clench around her, I start lightly circling my fingers inside of her, hitting all her right areas.

"Oh my god, Jade" she exclaims "I'm so close". At this point I start curling my fingers, hitting her spot each time. I add a third finger, which ultimately sends her over the edge. Her orgasm crashes over her and my hand gets covered in her cum. I help her ride out her orgasm before taking my fingers out.

I hold my coated fingers up in front of her face. She gets my point and starts sucking and licking my fingers. The sight itself forcing me to hold back a moan myself.

We went for another few rounds that night, before we both crashed down on the bed. "That was amazing" I panted. I saw Scarlett nodding next to me, unable to speak. I tap her legs "Let's take a bath" I say before getting out of bed. Scarlett makes no attempt to move and looks at me pleadingly.

I give her a confused look, making her sigh. "I can't really walk right now." She says, making me chuckle and inwardly high-five myself. I nod and walk to the bathroom, filling the bath and throwing in a bath bomb. I walk back towards the bed and lift Scarlett bridal style, carrying her to the bathroom and slowly setting her in the bathtub.

Once she's settled down, she indicates that I can join her. I get in and lean back in between her legs and against her front. We sit there in a comfortable silence as I rubs my shoulders and I slowly caress my fingers against her knees. "Thank you" Scarlett says to me. I furrow my brows in confusion. "For what?" I ask.

"For always taking care of me and making me feel amazing." She tells me. "I just wish I could give you the same satisfaction as much as you give me." She sighs. I shake my head in response. "Baby, don't worry. You know I prefer giving over receiving. I get enough pleasure from making you feel good. Hearing you moan my name and coming undone underneath me is truthfully the best thing ever. And besides, you do make me feel amazing and you're great when you do top. I love our sex life and wouldn't want it to be any other way" I let her know as I take her hand in mine and kiss the back of it.

She kisses the back of my head in response. "Good to know. Nobody has ever made me feel the way you do." She confesses. "You deserve the world and more" I tell her. And I truly mean it. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her.