Jimmy Fallon 2.0

A/N: Hope you all had a great holiday weekend! I sure did. Here's an extra-long chapter for you to enjoy :)

Jade's POV

"Baby, can you help me zip up my dress?" Scarlett asks with a pleading look. I chuckle and walk over to her. I give her a kiss on the back of her neck before pulling up the zipper.

We were both getting ready for our interview with Jimmy Fallon. We were finally public as a couple and today we were going to do our first interview together. Ever since it became known that we were together everyone has been surprisingly supportive, aside from the homophobic assholes here and there.

"Are you nervous about our first interview together?" I ask Scarlett as I put on my suit jacket. "Not at all, to be honest. Normally I get at least a little nervous, but now I have you by my side to calm me down." She says as she walks over. I put my hands on her waist and peck her lips.

We walk over to the car and I help her get in. After our thirty minute drive, we arrive at the studio. There is already a crowd of people and paparazzi outside waiting for us. I squeeze Scarlett's hand for a second, causing her to look at me. "You ready for this roller coaster?" I ask. She nods and I get out of the car first.

Everyone there immediately starts yelling my name as I make my way over to the passenger side. I open the door, ignoring all the yelling, and hold my hand out to Scarlett. She takes it and I help her out of the car. We hold hands as we make our way past the crowd and into the studio.

An assistant helps us towards the green room, where two other guests are also waiting. I personally didn't recognise them, but I blame that on the limited time I spend watching TV shows and movies. The man introduces himself as Gary Oldman and the woman introduces herself as Alycia Debnam-Carey. They seem like kind people.

Soon after our introductions, Jimmy comes in to greet us. "Jade and Scarlett!" He says in his usual enthusiastic voice. "Hi, Jimmy" we both greet at the same time as we each give him a hug. "Are you two excited for the interview? I can't wait to learn how this happened" he says as he points between us. We both laugh and he moves to the other guests to make small-talk before having to go back and start the show.

After a while, me and Scarlett were being told to get ready. They gave us touch-ups on our makeup as we moved behind the curtain. Scarlett grabbed my hand once more and smiled up at me. I gave it a light squeeze as our names were being called. "Please welcome, Scarlett Johansson and Jade Cosmer!"

Loud applause erupted as the curtains opened and me and Scarlett walked out. We gave a quick wave to the audience and gave Jimmy a quick hug. We sat down on the couch and discreetly grabbed each other's hands again. Jimmy sat down as well and gave us a big smile before starting the interview.

"How are you two doing?"

"We're going great, thanks for asking."  Scarlett answered as she quickly glanced my way. I smiled at her and then at Jimmy.

"I can certainly see that. Now, we have all seen the articles and the pictures of you two together. Tell me everything." He said, hungry for the gossip like some teenage girl. We both laughed.

"Well, where do we even begin" I started with a chuckle."We met on your show actually. That's when Scarlett approached me and asked if I wanted to collaborate sometime. Not long after I reached out and asked if she wanted to grab some coffee to discuss the options. Now mind you, we were not even focused on dating at this point." I explained. Jimmy looked so invested that I almost had to laugh.

"After a while, we started filming the documentary that we did together. During that time, you could say feelings started to develop without either of us even realising it." I continued. Scarlett decided to jump in.