Making plans

Jade's POV

It has been two weeks since my interview with Jimmy Fallon and I have received a lot of requests for collaborations. Sadly, most of those were for personal projects like documenting a rich family's vacation, which I don't do.

I am leaving for Greece in a month and a half to film my documentary about the refugee crisis, giving me some free time now. Knowing me, I can't possibly do nothing for that amount of time.

I got ready to leave the house to do some groceries when I notice a business card in my purse. I grabbed it and remembered Scarlett Johansson gave it to me after the interview with Jimmy Fallon.

Now I know what I can do before leaving for Greece. I decided to give her a call once I got back from the grocery store.

Once I entered the number on the card, the phone rang a few times before going to voicemail. She was a busy woman so I thought nothing of it. I decided to leave her a voicemail.

"Hello Scarlett, it's Jade Cosmer from the Jimmy Fallon interview. You said you would like to collaborate on a project sometime. I have about a month and a half off, so I was wondering if you wanted to discuss the opportunity over a cup of coffee. Give me a call so we can set something up. Bye."

I hung up the phone and went about the rest of my day. I go to the gym nearly every morning. I'm not a gym rat by any means. In fact, I hate all the sweating and sore muscles, but I just do it to look good. I decided to go to the gym for the second time today, not really knowing what else to do with my time.

After one hour of working out, I got back home and took a quick shower. I was beginning to make dinner when my phone rang. I saw it was Scarlett and quickly picked up.

"Hello miss Johansson" I greeted. She chuckled before answering.

"Hello miss Cosmer. Didn't I tell you to call me Scarlett?" I always liked calling people by their proper title for just the fun of it. "I thought I'd show you some manners, but in that case, call me Jade."

"Great. So, I heard your voicemail and would love to work together before you leave for Greece. Are you in New York?" She asked.

"Yes I am." I told her.

"Okay great. Let's meet at O Cafe near Union Square. Can you do tomorrow at 10AM?" She proposed. "Yeah sounds good. I'll see you there." And with that, we both said our goodbyes and hung up the phone.

I was excited to start a new project. I quickly finished cooking and eating my dinner before grabbing my notebook and preparing ideas for the project.

It is easy for me to come up with ideas surrounding people. For Scarlett, I could come up with a few:

The person behind the character (A raw visualisation of the life of Scarlett Johansson)Behind the scenes in HollywoodBeing a woman in the acting industry

I decided to go with these three ideas first and discuss them with her tomorrow. I looked at the clock and noticed that I had already been thinking for about three hours. How time flies when you are invested in something.

I got ready for bed excited for what tomorrow would bring.