Morning

Lizzie's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. I looked around and remembered I stayed at Jade's house. I smiled thinking back to last night. She looked so hot, making it difficult for me to focus on anything else.

I walked to the en-suite bathroom and took a quick shower. After my shower, I realised I didn't have clean clothes to wear. I dried myself and wrapped a towel around my body.

I walked downstairs and smelled coffee, indicating that Jade was already awake. I walked into her kitchen and saw her standing with her back towards me, preparing breakfast. She had her hair up in a ponytail. She wore casual clothes, which looked so good on her. But honestly, any outfit would look good on her.

I cleared my throat indicating I was there. She turned around and couldn't stop herself from roaming her eyes over my body. "Good morning" she smiled. I returned the greeting. :Do you happen to have any clothes I could borrow?" I asked her.

She nodded and gestured for me to follow her. We walked into her room where she went to grab a few things. "Do you need underwear too?" She asked. I knew it wouldn't be the most hygienic thing, but screw it. "If you can spare a pair then yes." I agreed. "I don't know what underwear you usually wear, but I only have two options: thongs or boxers." She said. I immediately pictured what she would look like in either of those, making my body heat up.

"I'll borrow some boxers" I told her. She nodded and handed me a pair of Calvin Klein boxers. She also handed me a shirt and some jeans. I walked back to the guest room and got changed. Everything fit nicely. Only the shirt was a little big on me since she was taller.

I walked back out to the kitchen where Jade was plating breakfast. She had a bowl of fruit, a plate of pancakes, yoghurt with granola and scrambled eggs as options. She really did like cooking.

"This looks amazing Jade" I told her. She smiled and we both began eating breakfast. "Did you wake up early this morning?" I asked her. She nodded. "I always wake up early and go to the gym before starting the rest of my day."

I could tell she works out, with her toned arms staring me right in the face. She noticed my staring and chuckled. "Take a picture, Olsen. That way you can keep looking at my arms even when I'm not around." She joked, making me almost choke on my yoghurt.

"I just might hold you up on that." I told her with a slight smirk, trying to hide my flustered state. She looked at her watch. "I have to leave in fifteen minutes. You can stay here if you want until you have to leave." She said as she got up and put her dishes in the dishwasher.

"I have to get to set too. Want to drive together?" I offered. She nodded with a smile. "I'd like that."

We both got ready quickly and left for set. In the car we had some more small talk in which she told me more about her life and work. I smiled when she mentioned she was single. That meant I had a chance with her.

We arrived at work and said our goodbyes for the day. She gave me a kiss on the cheek before she left towards Scarlett's trailer and I went towards my own trailer.