Chapter 32

At the villain's Kray lunged forward's and brought his claws up as green energy wisped off them like burning embers.

"MIGHTY MANTIS!" screeched Kray out before rotating like a tornado towards Mars who looked at the incoming man.

Once Kray reached Mars a explosion rung out through the street as sparks scattered around the floor. The smoke and dust quickly stopped as it showed Mar's had stopped Kray by simply brining his one finger up. The bug quirk user gritted his teeth before he glowed green and the tornado got bigger. Movement was caught in the the teen's eyes as Jaeger quickly appeared next to him pulling his arm back.

"KING OF BEAST SLAYEERRRR!" roared Jaeger out aiming his ultimate move towards Mars's head.

The teen in question raised his free hand and a glowing diamond could be seen on his palm.

"Raia" muttered Mars launching a invisible force out of his hands towards Jaeger's whos eyes widened as the force blasted him back through multiple buildings.

"JAEGER!" shouted Kray in the tornado before Mars aimed his hand towards the tornado.

"Raia" " drawled the teen out blasting Kray backwards through mutiple buildings.

Through the commotion Shigiraki sprinted towards a unsuspecting Mars from behind and aimed his hand right for the teens head.

Mar's ducked out the way shocking the villain only to suddenly receive a string of kicks and punches from Mars. As the combo ended Mars pointed both his palms towards Shigiraki and the teens red eyes grew to the size of saucers as Mar's eyes glowed.

"Raia" declared the teen out shooting a double blast against the villain leader crashing him through multiple building's and blood flowed through the air from the teen.

The teen who absolutely destroyed the league of villains was about to move towards Aisuru only to stop as two bright lights shown from the destroyed buildings. A bleeding Kray and Jaeger could be seen slowly getting out the destroyed buildings as yellow and green energy spun around them. Both teens glared at Mars at said teen simply looked at them with contempt.

"Where the hell do you think you going huh?" muttered Jaeger out panting roughly.

"To a real challenge you street thugs wasted my time just like you waste societies time thinking you could change our world." answered Mars.

"Street Thugs?" muttered Jaeger his mane covering his eyes.

Flashbacks of the league in the underneath bar rung through Jager's head. Kray was busy pranking Dabi and Mr. Compress as Twice and Toge joined the mantis man. Spinner was busy talking with Kurogiri as Shigiraki and Jaeger were sitting at the bar. Jaeger had a thoughtful expression on his face which Shigraki noticed peaking his curiosity.

"What you thinking about alley cat?" asked Shigiraki causing Jaeger to chuckle before swirling his water in his cup.

"What are we even fighting for anymore boss? ... We lost Magna to Overhaul and the belief in All Might is stronger than ever hell we also keep getting our asses handed to us by the heroes" listed Jaeger off depressed making Shigiraki go quiet for a second before turning towards the blond teen.

"We fight for a better world Jaeger" breathed Shigiraki out taking his hand mask off showing a small smile on his face.

Jaeger looked shocked at the blue haired teen as he has never seen Shigiraki have a normal smile.

"A world were shitty heroes who impose their flawed sense of justice on the weak minded don't exist... one were you wouldn't even think twice of helping a stray injuried child... and finally one where you don't get discriminated by your quirk just because you look different than everyone else" said the villain holding his hand out as if he was grasping at that future.