Chapter 21

The rest of class 1a soon joined Aisuru in the resting room and they made idel chit chat with the teen but everyone could tell Aisuru wasn't his old joyful person anymore. Time soon passed by and the second part of the exam soon came crashing through. The examiner explained the exam which consisted of payed actors around the ruined battlefield while the Hero's had to save and rescue them. There was a medical zone where the injuired people had to be placed. Aisuru soon started to walk away from the class only to stop as Izuku ran up to him and called his name.

"Wait Aisuru I think it would be better if we stay tog-" started Izuku only to be interrupted by Aisuru saying his name while his back was turned.

"Izuku... After this exam I want to do something with you" said Aisuru confusing Izuku.

"Uhm what do you want to do?" asked Izuku.

Aisuru walked up to the teen with his hair covering his eyes as he leaned in close and whispered in Izuku's ear.

"I want you to fight me using that power All Might gave you" whispered the tall teen making Izuku's eyes widen to the size of saucers as his heart started to beat rapidly.

"W...What? All Might didn't give me any powers?" stuttered Izuku out obviously lying making Aisuru stand fully up and merely shake his head.

Izuku looked at the teens face and he was shocked again for the second time seeing Aisuru's dull eyes. The tall teen soon carried on walking away before he looked over his shoulder.

"Your a awful liar Izuku..." concluded Aisuru before walking away from the shocked Izuku.

Aisuru soon arrived at a collapsed building and the sound of pained moans filled the air. The teen took a deep breath before he placed the two massive crate down infront of him and placed his palms on both of them. A loud ding rung out as glowing lines trailed over the box before they started to shift open. Aisuru grabbed the camera on his chest before he held it up infront of him like he was recording a video.

"Alright hope your ready Haru these bad boys are just for you!" declared Aisuru as the first box stopped changing as a a tall robot could be seen.

It had a nurse uniform on as its face had a screen displaying a digital smile. It had a tank with glowing green liquids on its back as it soon started to run towards the people.

"Meet Doc Bot it has the latest medical knowledge engraved in its data chips as protecting the patient is one of its core principles. The tank on its back contains our latest's breakthrough in healing technology. We found a lost specious of bacteria that are attracted to damaged human skin cells so if it detects any damaged cell structures it starts to eat the cells at a rapid pace but in turn it creates new cells healing the wounds in seconds. They can live only in a aquatic environment so hence us putting it in the water tube" explained Aisuru making Haru nearly jump out of her seat.

"THATS AMAZING!" shouted Haru always having a soft spot for modern tech changing the medical world.

She looked around and saw everyone was looking at her weirdly making a embarrassed blush spread on her face. The Doc Bot ran up to one of the fallen people and a green light soon escaped out of its mask enveloping the person. Seconds later the robot listed all the different types of injuries they sustained before gently picking up the person and placing them in the green liquids. Seconds later the person had a happy look on his face as he got healed. The second box reveled four smaller robots made to look like dogs. The metallic bodies shown slightly as the gears inside them spun a bit before bolting away in the rubble.

"The Scout Dogs will make rescue operations a light breeze. They have been equipped with heaven eyes vison allowing them to search for any people under heaps of rubble and once they arrive at the fallen person they emit a sound only the Doc Bots can hear signaling them where they are." explained Aisuru as it showed a Scout dog sprint through the fallen city easily dodging and weaving through the rubble before its eyes glowed red as it looked at a pile of rubble.