Chapter 15

Everyone groaned out as they all stood in the middle of a field. The time was showed to be 5;30 AM in the morning as the sun slowly raised behind them. Aizawa had started to explain to them the point of the training camp which is to develop their quirks. The man soon explained that everyone has grown a lot physically and mentally but their quirk's development was laging behind making him give them a big grin. Soon Class 1B walked up to the field a bit later and their jaws dropped to the ground.

"What is this?" asked Tetsutetsu horrified.

All the students could be seen training in hellish standards as some cried out in pain. Aizawa walked up to the teacher of class 1b which was a man who appeared to be in his late thirties. He had a muscular build as he wore a red skin tight body suit that complemented his short grey hair. This was Vlad a pro hero. President Mic could be heard explaining all the different students quirk training before he arrived at Aisuru which was seen in his Soldier's armor punching away at a massive mountain.

"Aisuru Senso! This teen is currently trying to lengthened his time limit in his awesome new rad form!" shouted President mic before it showed steam escape Aisuru's joints and the armor vanished making the teen flop over exhausted before he wrote the time limit in the ground shakenly. Aisuru soon slowly stood up and shouted as he created the armor again only to start bashing in the mountain again.

"This is pretty intense" said a Class 1b student.

"Aperitive types will be raising your limits maxing out your power while the rest with mostly likely focus on strengthening your body parts per your quirk" explained Vlad making the students soul exit his mouth shocked.

"Now normally these changed happen as you grow" started Vlad only to be interrupted by Aizawa walking up to the man.

'But we don't have time for that...your class has a lot of work to do..." said Aizawa.

A girl with ginger hair and emerald green eyes turned to her friend next to her. This was Kendo.

"Once we team up with class 1A there will be 40 students here...it's a whole lot of quirks for our home room teachers to handle" said Kendo as an explosion narrowly missed Aizawa.

"Thats why we called them" finished Aizawa only for a female to suddenly pop up in front of him.

"THATS CORREECT!" shouted the female voice reveling a woman standing there.

She wore the same uniform as Pixie Bob except it was yellow as she had flowing green hair with yellow eyes. The pussy cats soon started their introduction again as pink light shown behind them. A muscular man could also be seen wearing the same uniform as the woman as his eyes glowed red.

"I'm Ragdoll and my quirk is called search! I can look up to about 100 people and know everything about them!" explained the yellow cat woman.

"The names Tiger and I'm here to beat you guys to a pulp" stated Tiger the muscular man as Pixie bob and Mandalay introduced themselves and their quirks as well.

"I have questions about him" said a male student of 1B scared.

Its showed Tiger brutally training Izuka as the 1B students look away in horror. Back at the city Kray could be seen walking in Aisuru's apartment. He had a serious look on his face before he lifted his nose and smelt the air.

"Thats not good" mumbled the mantis man before he turned the corner and his eyes gained an emotionless look as he fished out his phone and dialed a number.

"Yeah Master? It's me I'm at the place" spoke Kray out shoving his hand in his pocket.

"You were right to send me out here... we have a problem" stated Kray as his eyes glowed red softly.