Chapter 11

A dark room could be seen as multiple kids were huddling close to one another. They all had various injuries on them as fear was visible in their eyes constantly. All their clothes were ripped here and there showing some kids with a clearly dangerous quirk. Aisuru's released a groan as his eyes fluttered open before he saw a dark brick roof above him. He looked confused at the roof before he remembered Brandy absolutely beating him making his eyes widen. The teen tried to sit up only to flinch in pain and look down. He saw he was covered with shabby looking bandages that were not clean at all and he was only wearing his pants and boots but that's when he noticed all the kids in the room.

"Your finally awake" said a female voice drawing his attention to the side where he saw a girl sit on her hunches.

She wore a faded light blue dress as her shoes had long been gone showing some bandages were wrapped around her feet. She had long dirty pinky hair that reached the ground as her amethyst-colored eyes stared dully at the teen.

"Where am I?" asked Aisuru looking around only to see massive steel bars were in front of the room they were in as a dimly lit corridor could be seen.

"Mr. Brandy threw you in here a few days ago and I was busy healing you" spoke the little girl out softly.

"Healed?... Shit my left arm?!" muttered Aisuru only to panic before he looked at his left arm.

He expected the arm to be in the same shape as his right arm was after using Titanic break only for his eyes to widen. There was nothing wrong with his left arm not even a bruise or anything? This confused Aisuru deeply before he saw that the girl was looking at him weirdly. He gained a smile before throwing the girl a thumbs up.

"Thanks for healing me missy what's your name?" asked Aisuru as he grinned towards the girl happily.

"... Gyo" muttered the now named Gyo softly making Aisuru nod.

"Well Gyo it's nice to meet you!" said Aisuru holding his hand out for a handshake.

Gyo looked at the outstretched hand confused before she gripped the ending of her dress looking away instead. This confused Aisuru before he looked to the side and saw the kids were walking up towards him.

"Are you a hero mister?" asked the child in the front which had bat wings sprouting out his back.

Aisuru nodded towards the kids before he gave them a grin.

"Yup names Daedalus!" exclaimed Aisuru making the kids tilt their head to the side confused.

"Da...dalus?" said the kids struggling to pronounce the world making Aisuru chuckle slightly.

"Just call me Aisuru if that's easier" stated Aisuru making all the kids nod.

"Are you here to rescue us?" asked the kid in the background making everyone turn into a murmuring mess.

Aisuru nodded before he stood up and brought a hand up to his chest.

"Thats right my teacher Edgeshot and I was sent out to rescue you all since your families are worried sick" started Aisuru.

"So don't worry I promise I'll get you all out here" said Aisuru making the kids start to cheer to themselves happily as some even started to cry.

"Lies" said Gyo making the room go dead quiet.

Aisuru looked towards the girl and saw she was staring right back up at him as a look of fury was present on her face.

"Heroes can't do anything to save us" stated Gyo making Aisuru go on his hunches as he was now level with the girl.