Chapter 17

All the villain's suddenly vomited out the same grey sludge before they all vanished. At the destroyed factory slow clapping could be heard as all the pro hero's were seen injured.

"I see why your the number four hero Best Jeanist" said All For One as he walked up to a injured Best Jeanist.

"That blast should have destroyed the lot of you but you managed to manipulate everyone's clothing and pulled them away just in time"

"Quick thinking... consider me impressed" carried All For One on.

"I...Its him" thought the injuried man as he remembered all the hero's thought that there was a villain just as strong as All Might and just as crafty.

Best Jeanist gritted his teeth before he manipulated the torn threads of fabric on his collor to prop himself up before he unleashed a barrage of fiber spikes towards the villain. All For One merely held his hand out and shot a gust of wind which hit the hero's stomach soon making a gaping wound appear as a explosion followed. The hero's eyes went white before his bloody hand went limp.

"Now I see... your strength comes from practice and practical skill not raw power... I don't need your power it would match well with Tomura's disposition" exclaimed the floating man.

As the young hero's hide away they were shaking in their boots a familiar voice coughing made Izuku's eyes widen. Bakugou and the rest of the villain's could be seen appearing in front of All For One.

"My apologies Bakugou" offered All For One as Bakugou looked up and was panting.

"That was so gross!" shouted Toga holding a hand on her mouth as Jaeger could be seen hunched over and vomited behind a boulder.

"Let it out man" comforted Kray as he looked away before also starting to vomit.

"Master" spoke Shigiraki out quietly.

"So you've failed once more Tomura... but you must not be discouraged you'll get to try again that's why I brought your colleges with you" stated the head villian.

"Even this child which you deemed was a important piece on your game board" said All For One as he bent down and held a hand out to Shigaraki.

"Start over as many times as you want... ill be here to help you" comforted All For One making  Shigaraki feel warm inside.

Just as Izuku and Todoroki were going to jump in and help Bakugou Ida grabbed them with a fearful expression.

"Ah there you are" said All For One making the Hero's flinch in shock.

All Might could soon be seen flying towards the villain before they both clashed making a explosion rumble through the air.

"Ill have you return my student!... All for one!" exclaimed All Might baring his teeth.

"Have you come to kill me a second time All Might?" asked All for one back.

Back at the hospital Ochaco could be seen carrying a tray of food happily.

"The doctor's said that Aisuru's conditions have improved a lot and he should wake up any time soon!' muttered the brunettes' to herself happily.

She didn't know why but lately she just couldn't get Aisuru out of her mind and seeing him injured again sparked deep worry in her. Were close friend's always like this?

The girl soon entered the tall teen's room before her eyes widened to the size of saucers and she dropped the tray of food. Aisuru wasn't in his bed as the window was opened making the curtain flutter in the air. Ochaco had a panicked expression before she bolted to the window and looked in the star sky's seeing a figure slowly fly away.