Chapter 5

" The only real Hero's I see are 13 and Erasure head" stated a deep male voice as a head formed at the top of the portal with glowing g yellow eyes.

"According to the schedule we retrieved from UA All Might should be here... how perplexing" caried the male on.

"So, you scum bags used the press as a cover to enter the campus" said Aizawa looking down at the villains.

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing out so many friends who are eager to meet him" said a raspy voice from the teel colored teen.

"They want All might and I can't believe his not here!" hissed the teen.

"Now Now Shigaraki why don't you just take deep breaths yeah?" said a male voice making the teen look to the side.

Coming out from the portal behind he walked out a male teenager. He had tight grey skinny jeans that was ripped here and there while wearing some white sneakers. He wore a plain red shirt that had a brown leather jacket over the shirt that sat snuggly on his body. His skin complexion was a light caramel as he had slicked back blond hair with brown highlights while his piercing orange eyes glowed slightly.

"Shut up Jaeger I don't need an NPC talking back to me" spat the now named Shigaraki.

Jaeger simply grinned and shrugged his shoulders.

"Maybe if I kill a few kids, he will come out to play?" asked Shigaraki playfully.

Aizawa's scarf unraveled as he glared at the villains.

"What real villains? No way" said Kirishima.

"How can there be so many in a UA facility?" carried Kirishima.

"Thats right what about the UA security 13?" asked Momo as she stepped forwards.

"Thats a good question I'm not sure" muttered 13

"Is the entire campus being under attack or is this their only target either way if the alarm system isn't being triggered one of these villains must have a quirk masking their presence" stated Todoroki looking at the villains moving towards them.

"Thirteen get them out of here and notify the main campus" said Aizawa as he walked forwards.

"Actually, if there jamming our sensors, they might also do that with our regular communication" carried Aizawa on.

"Kaminari try using your quirk to contact the school" said the man making Kaminari nod and press the earphone on his ear.

"What are you going to do? There's too many to fight them all!?" asked Izuku scared.

"Your power is suited for one-on-one contact it can't work in big groups" explained Izuku.

"You can't be a pro hero if you're only a one trick pony" stated Aizawa before he jumped towards all the villains.

Three villains were talking smack about Aizawa right before he activated his quirk and nullified their quirks. The pro hero immediately started to beat the villains quickly with his capture gear and quirk. Aizawa proceeded to beat up all the villains making all the students gawk at their cool teacher.

"Woah Aizawa is so cool!" fanboyed Izuku looking down at Aizawa defeating all the villains.

"Cmon Izuku, we have to go!" shouted Ida startling Izuku who nodded and followed his friend.

As they all were running a portal opened up in front of them and the same purple mist figure came out of it his eyes glowing yellow.

"There is no escape for you" drawled the deep voice.

My Hero Academia: The Machine Kingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें