Chapter 26

Aisuru's body was still as blood pooled out of him. The red liquid stained the beatifully carved stone slabs underneath him as the Hunter let a victorious roar out shaking the roof. It then started to salivate as it walked towards the fallen Aisuru feeling starved after the work it had to put up after waking up. As the teen slowly inched closer and closer to death's door, he couldn't help but be pulled in his mind. Inside Aisuru's head it showed him slowly float in the white void before a memory of Ochaco giving him a warm smile made his heart ache.

"I... I won't be able to see you smile anymore Ochaco..." started Aisuru looking depressed at the dark void that was slowly enveloping his entire mind.

The darkness gushed out like a raging ocean sweeping away any light left in Aisuru's mind.

"Or hold your hand or even hold you in my arms... fuck why... why do I have to die now?" carried the teen on.

"I couldn't even tell you how I really felt about you... You're probably going to cry over my death... I hate it when you cry over me" thought the teen only to remember all the times Ochaco had cried over him.

Aisuru's eyes were closed only for them to open and show that he was glaring down at the void slowly enveloping him.

"no... NO I WONT DIE NOW!"

"I NEED TO PROTECT HER I NEED TO GET UP!"

"GET UP BODY GET UP I NEVER WANT TO SEE HER CRY OVER ME AGAIN!"

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM DEATH HUH? IM AISURU SENSO THE MANS WHO'S GOING TO PROTECT EVERYONE AND YOU CAN KEEP YOUR CRUSTY BONE ASS AWAY FROM ME!" shouted Aisuru loudly panting afterword's only for loud laughing to ring through the void.

"HAHAHA THATS GOTTA BE THE FUNNIEST SHIT IVE EVER HEARD!" laughed a male voice out which sounded like Aisuru only a bit higher pitch.

"Ah I told you he wasn't going to go down that easy" laughed another voice out which again sounded like Aisuru.

Aisuru looked confused around him not seeing anyone there making him think he finally lost his mind.

"Well guess I'll step in real quick and take care of that Hunter after all I have to pay him back for nearly killing my future body" spat the first voice out crazily only for the black void to suddenly explode like glass breaking making Aisuru's eyes widen.

He was suddenly now in the middle of a thick forest with light rain pouring out the skies. The smell of Pine needles and fresh wet soil wafted through the air as the rain droplets cooled Aisuru's body down.

"Where... Where Am I?" muttered the teen only for his knees to buckle making him fall forwards.

Just when he was about to pass out and hit the floor, he saw two figures stand in front of him but he could only see their feet. One was barefoot as his feet was a powder snow color with orange painted nails while the second person wore brown leather sandles covering their healthy olive colored skin.

"So this is how your mindscape looks huh?... Seems very peaceful Aisuru... don't worry we will make sure you keep your promise to her" said the second voice as that was the last thing Aisuru heard before drifting of to the world of dreams.

Back in the real world the Hunter was about to grab Aisuru and eat him like a drum stick only for the teens finger to twitch. Seconds later gale winds were unleashed from the teen blowing up a massive dust storm. The hunter brought its hand up to cover its eyes before all its eyes widened. Black and orange X energy spilt out of the hole in Aisuru's chest like an erupting volcano as the energy burned everything like magma making the beast jump back. The energy consumed the teens body and was going to consume the fallen American heroes' before it stopped Meer meters away from them. Aisuru body slowly rose from the ground before hunching over while the X energy started to calm down.