Chapter 13

The next few days went by and Aisuru could be seen sitting in the class. Everyone was freaking out as it showed all their scores for the mid-term exam. Aisuru was looking confused at everyone.

"I thought the exam was pretty easy?" said Aisuru as it revealed he got first place with Momo.

"Howd, you do Shoto?" asked Aisuru looking at the ice user.

"5th" answered Todoroki making Aisuru nod.

"Well at least I'm sure I'll get to go to the summer training camp unlike some people" stated Aisuru looking smug towards Ashido and Kaminari.

"DEMON!" shouted both failing students before they thrusted their fingers in Aisuru's eyes making him cry out in pain.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" shouted Aisuru as he started to roll on the ground trying to lessen the pain.

"There's no need to worry you two I could help you study?' said Momo making both teens cry out in joy.

Soon a lot of people walked up to the girl and asked if she could tutor them making a look of pure bliss grace her face.

"Yes, I can help you all and then you can all come over to my place!" stated Momo happily.

"Oh, I must tell mother of this she's going to be so happy, what type of tea do you all drink?" asked Momo stars in her eyes.

"How rich is she?" thought everyone as a sweat drop slid down the back of their heads.

Aisuru had recovered from the sudden attack from his two friends before he felt a tug on his shirt making him look down. Ochaco stood next to him as she shyly poked her fingers together a blush on her face.

"Hey uhm Aisuru can I ask a favor?" asked Ochaco making Aisuru nod.

"Can you please help me with algebra? You got first place so you should know how to do it!" shouted the girl quickly making Aisuru chuckle.

"Sure no problem you can come over tomorrow by my place." said Aisuru making Ochaco suddenly turn pale white.

"Your place?" said Ochaco softly imaging a massive mansion with tons of pools with butlers carrying 5-star meals around.

"COUNT ME IN!" shouted the girl with stars in her eyes making Aisuru jump slightly.

"Aisuru san!" shouted Izuku as he quickly walked over drawing the tall teens attention.

"Do you think you could maybe help me with my English? My sentence structure isn't that good" asked Izuku sheepishly rubbing his cheek.

"And could you help me with my Geography I don't know the different types of rocks" said ida also walking up to the trio.

"Japanese" said Todoroki simply joining them.

Aisuru laughed slightly before he gave them all a big grin.

"Sure, you all can come over tomorrow ill help yah meet at the train station let's say 8 am?" answered Aisuru making them all nod.

Bakugou looked at the tall teen before he "Tch" and looked away.

"Cmon BakuBro help me with study!" whined Kirishima making Bakugou shout and agree to the red-haired teens demand.

School soon flew by before the next day sprung up showing Aisuru wait by the train station. He wore a pair of khaki long shorts with blue basketball shoes. On the upper half of his body, he wore a plain white v neck shirt that complemented his back hoodie that was up. On his face he wore a black face mask some sweat on his brow.