Halloween pt.4 | 45

It's close to 2 am now, and the party is over. I'm in the living room lying down on the couch as Thomas, Newt, Brenda, and Shara come sit down with me. Newt joins me on the couch, so I sit up and become a little dizzy. As Newt sits down, he opens his arms for me to curl up with him. I lay my head on his shoulder, and he wraps his arm around me. Thomas and Brenda are sitting together on the couch across from us, and Shara is sprawled across the leather lazy boy.

 "So, Shara, how do you and Y/n know each other?" Thomas says.

 "Oh, Y/n and I are in the same math class," she says, giggling like someone just told a joke. 

 "No more drinks for her," Brenda says, slurring her words herself.

 "I think all of you girls are cut off," Newt says, shaking his head and laughing. 

"Umm, I am fine," I say, getting up to get another drink.

 "Oh no, you don't," Newt says, pulling me back down by the hips. I let out a little 'aww' as he pulled me back down. Everyone laughs, and suddenly Shara gets a mischievous look on her face, and I give her a questioning one back. She gets up and says she needs the bathroom, and walks out of the living room. A few moments pass, and she comes back holding three drinks. 

"How did you get those?!" Thomas says. Shara giggles a little, then hands me and Brenda a drink and sits back down.

"You let me leave the room alone. It's your fault," she says. Brenda and I just laugh. I start to sip my drink as Newt grabs it out of my hand and smells it.

 "Is this what you've been giving her all night?" he asks Shara. 

She nods her head and says, "Yeah, is that a problem?". 

"It's moonshine. How the fuck are you three standing? It's 85%." He says with a hint of anger. 

"I don't know," Brenda says, laughing her ass off. Newt looks at me, and I put my hand out, asking for my drink back.

 "No, you are cut off," he says. 

I pout and say, "Please...I'm perfectly fine. Watch." as I stand up and try to walk in a straight line. I fail miserably, and everyone laughs at me, and I sit back down. 

"Maybe you're right," I say to Newt, and he just nods his head. 

"My ride is almost here," Shara says. 

"Aww, you're leaving so early," I whine,

 "Y/n, it's like two in the morning," Brenda says. 

"So?" I say back. Shara gets up and hugs me goodbye. She waves goodbye to everyone else and leaves the house. The three of us are spending the night at Tommy's house, Minho was supposed to stay as well, but after the whole thing with Allie, they went to his place. I love Minho, but I don't know how he could be with her. It makes no sense to me. It is pretty late, so I decide to go to bed.

 "Hey, Tommy, what room can I sleep in?" I ask, half asleep already. 

"If you go upstairs to your right, there are 4 spare bedrooms; just pick one," he says with a smile. 

I nod my head and start to walk upstairs when I hear Newt say, "I'll be up there in a moment, love." 

"Okay," I say with a small smile.