End of an Era| 55

When I woke up to the sound of the shower running in the room next to me. I shift in the bed and look around seeing Newt is no longer in the room with me, slowly I move off the bed and head to the bathroom. I knock on the door and I hear Newt reply "Who is it?"

"It's Allie," I say, doing the best I can in impersonating her.

"Oh piss of Allie," he says as I peek my head through the door, ensuring he is still in the shower. I walk in and look at myself in the mirror, fixing my hair and washing my face off with cold water. Why do men never have any god damn face wash? As I turn the tap Newt pokes his head through the shower curtain and starts to speak "Allie I said piss- Oh Y/n, I thought you were Allie."

"I know, I knocked on the door," I say with a laugh.

"You sounded just like her, that's kinda scary. Did you just get up?"

"Yeah, do you by chance have anything to wash my face with, I didn't bring any, and I am definitely going to break out," I say in desperation.

"Yeah," He says sticking a hand out of the shower with a bottle of face wash in it. I grab the bottle out of his hand and start to thoroughly wash my face. Just as I finish I watch Newt through the mirror as he steps out of the bathroom and places a towel around his waist. A small smile forms on my face as I admire him. "I can feel you ogling me." He says with a chuckle.

"I wouldn't say ogling, more like admiring." I can feel my cheeks warm as he makes his way over to me, checking himself out in the mirror. I turn around to face him and wrap my arms around his waist pulling him into a deep hug. He follows my actions and we sit there in silence until we hear banging on the door.

"Would you hurry up, some people have to piss." we hear Gally yell from the door.

"We're almost done!" Newt and I say in unison. Newt quickly pulls away from the hug and gets dressed as I clean up the sink. As we walk out of the bathroom we meet Gally's eyes in shock.

"What were you too doing in there?" he says with a hint of fear in his voice.

"I was just washing my face while he showered. Calm down, Gally." I giggle.

"Mmmhmm sure, well move. I. Have. To. Piss." He replies. Newt and I share glance and make out way to the bedroom. I start getting changed and getting ready to go home, as my mom is going to be picking Newt and I up soon. I slowly pick clothes out of my bag to wear, making sure the bottles do not make a noise. I finish changing and zip my bag up. Newt and I make our way to the living room with our bags to help clean up before we leave. It was not nearly as bad as it was the night before. There were a few cups here and there but nothing big. Once we had finished cleaning we hear footsteps coming down the stairs. Thomas slowly makes his way down the stairs in a hungover haze.

"Did you guys clean up?" Thomas says confusion.

"Yeah, we are leaving soon so we didn't want to leave the house a complete mess," I say.

"Thank you but you really didn't have to. Are you leaving with her Newt?" He asks.

"Yeah, Miss. Y/l/n is taking me home. She texted me a little bit ago saying she'd be here soon." I look up a Newt confused as to why he has my mother's number and why she had texted him and not me.

Newts POV

I received a text from Y/n's mom last night about watching over Y/n's alcohol usage, she went into detail about Y/n's passed problems with alcohol and is worried for her. I promised I would keep an eye on it. This morning before my shower I had looked through her bag, I feel guilty invading her trust like that but I had to make sure, and surly enough there was a bottle of liquor.

"Tommy I think we are going to have a problem with Y/n." I whisper. 

A/N

I'm sorry this is very short but I felt you guys deserved something.  March 29th 2024, Ive updated this chapter to have a little bit of a different ending im sorry for not giving you guys more chapters, there will be there more I promise.