Part 2-Chapter 45: Evolution

***

---Cliffside---

Date: August 4th, 2186

The Decepticon warship was hovering above a cliffside as Megatron and Starscream fly down from it and land in front of a cave "Another abandoned mine?" Starscream was scared that they were going into another abandoned mine considering that Megatron almost killed him when they went in one many months ago.

Starscream follows Megatron through the cave to discover that it is in fact Shockwaves off site laboratory which had dozens of containment cylinders filled with nuclaid acid that contained predacons which looked as if they were approaching the final stages of development. 

They walk down the path towards Shockwave "The Predacon clones have almost fully evolved and will be combat ready within three days" Shockwave tells Megatron of his progress and when the Predacons are ready for deployment.

This pleases Megatrons ears as he congratulates Shockwave for his quick work in getting the Predacon clones prepared as fast as possible.

Then they all heard growling from where Megatron and Starscream came from so they looked to see the Predacon barley fitting through the entrance.

Starscream picks up a rod and approaches the predacon "You dare to roam freely without my permission?!" He shouts at the Predacon as he smacks twice across the face with the metal rod.

The Predacon roars right in his face which causes Starscream to fall over backwards.

It gets closer to Starscram and then transformed into robot form which shocks Megatron, Shockwave, and Starscream "Strike me again and I will bury that rod in your spark" the Predacon threatens.

"I-I did not realize that the beast was capable of transformation" Starscream crawled backwards to get away from the Predacon.

"I am no beast!" The Predacon despises it when Starscream calls him a beast.

"The ability to transform is a fundamental part of Cybertronian biology" Shockwave analyzes the Predacon "We simply had no evidence that the Predacon species ever reached that evolutionary stage" Shockwave knows that all cybertronians can transform but no one ever knew that Predacons could transform.

"So. The rumors are true, I will no longer be alone." the Predacon looks in the containment of his developing brethren.

"And I see you have been keeping secrets" Megatron calls out on the Predacon for hiding its ability to transform.

"It was not my intention to deceive you, lord Megatron" The Predacon asks for forgiveness "I only recently became aware of my abilities" He explains himself.

"All I remember of my beginning is hunting, battle, and the wounding of my pride" the Predacon starts to explain his backstory of how he came to be in the mind "Thus I begun to burn with questions" he continues "Who am I, where did I come from" He repeats his thoughts when he was researching himself.

"The warships databanks provided historical fact but still I possessed no memory of my own past so I begun to reconsider my placein the present and wondered, could I be like the others?" The Predacon recalls seeing many of the vehicons taking off from the ship.

"And now I know" The Predacon reassures himself that he just like every other cybertronian.

"Yet you are unique," Megatron says as he walks around the predacon infascination with its new robot form.

"Miracle science. Cloned by Shockwaves cyber nucleic acid, recovered from the remains of your mighty ancestors"