Chapter 37: Regeneration

***

---Autobot base---

Date: July 24th, 2186

Jack, Miko, and Raf all came to the base to chill with the Autobots since there was no school and Jack was no longer grounded from almost getting himself killed. 

"I may not be the first human on Cybertron but I can still be the first human exchange student! Miko says while sitting on Bulkhead's shoulder.

"Why didn't you tell us about the Omega keys before?" Jack asks Doomguy.

"Operation security, let's say I did tell you about them, then you tell Miko and Raf, then you two are talking over the phone and then the transmissions are intercepted by Soundwave, he finds all three of your locations, and kidnap you all for interrogation" Doomguy explains the sole reason why nobody in team prime informed the kids about what was happening as he smokes a new cigar.

"So, you guys are really going home soon right?" Raf was sad to say the least that Bumblebee has to leave soon, along with the rest of the autobots.

"Don't worry Raf, we'll come to visit, once you get your place set up, we can bunk with you right?" Miko asks Bulkhead but Bulkhead had no answer.

"Aren't we getting ahead of ourselves here, we lost the Omega keys so shouldn't we be focusing on trying to find Starscream because he's the one who holds the key to Cybertrons restoration, literally" Doomguy was not looking forward to having to find the omega keys again but he'll do it a thousand times if he gets something to kill.

"You think Starscream rejoined the 'cons?" Smokescreen asks a hypothetical question for the whole team to try to answer.

"That's a good guess but here's my version of your take, he might've used the Omega keys to buy back Megatrons favor," Nautica says.

"It wouldn't surprise me if he had the nerve to contact us-" Rachet says as he was cut off by a beeping noise of a notification from the monitor.

"Okay, that's fucking coincidental" Doomguy was in shock of the timing of when the notification came in.

"Is it Starscream?" Arcee asks.

"No, it is Dreadwing and he wants to meet..." Rachet informs the team.

---Northern Russia---

The portal opens into the freezing hells of Russia, even during the summer, Russia is still the country that no one wants to invade.

The Autobots, along with Doomguy come out of the portal, pointing their blasters at the silhouette of Dreadwing so Doomguy readies the BFG to cause major injuries against Dreadwing and then kill him.

"I AM NOT HERE TO FIGHT" he shouts over the blizzard as it catches Doomguy's attention, bringing down his BFG to first hear his reasoning.

"But to give you this" he points at the Forge of Solus Prime.