Chapter 3: Marauder meets the Decepticons

The trio of Decepticons was having their wounds treated by a red transformer that had yellow rims and car doors attached to his forearms

(this is knockout)

Knockout wanted to know who caused this much damage to the trio

Knockout: Pardon my curiosity my liege, if this damage was caused by Optimus Prime we would have known?

Megatron: I got careless and a human in green armor with a red dot on the left of its breastplate defeated me with ease.

Starscream and Arachnid: *in their head* Am I a joke to you?

All of a sudden a crimson red portal opens up and the marauder enters in the fashion as last time.

Starscream: How in the Allspark did that thing enter the ship?

The marauder was irritated at Starscream so he dashes towards him, punching his leg which knocked him down and pointed his super shotgun at his face.

Marauder: If you wish to live then stay silent you fool!!

Starscream: *scared of the marauder* Y-yes sir.

The marauder then puts his shotgun back on his hoister.

Marauder: Good, as of you Megatron I have a proposal.

Megatron: And what is this proposal?

Marauder: If you let me into some of your highest ranks, I will give energy way more powerful than dark Energon.

Megatron: And what will I get out of this?

Marauder: My loyalty and aid.

Starscream: Megatron you wouldn't allow a fleshing onboard our ranks would you?

Megatron had his servo on his chin thinking if he should allow the marauder onboard.

Megatron: Very well Marauder, consider yourself among us.

Marauder: *bows down* Thank you, master.

Megatron: Arachnid! Consider the marauder as your partner and please give him a tour around the ship.

Arachnid was still severely injured after fighting the slayer but decided to try her best to show him around.

Arachnid: With pleasure.