Chapter 15: Not a Time to relax.

The slayer went back up to the fortress to take some time off and stay with June as now she was one month pregnant.

Flynn: Hey Babe, I came back, how are you doing.

June: Fine honestly, you have an idea for a name for your son?

Flynn: I'm thinking between Barnes, Steve, Stan, Alex, Mason (See what I did there?), Maverick, Frank, Woods, 

June: I think Barnes is the best.

Flynn: I think Maverick.

June: Hmm, I still think Barnes.

Flynn: Whoever dominates in bed chooses the name.

June: Oh please, you'll always dominate me.

Flynn: I don't care.

Without missing a beat, he rips off her clothes and whatever she was wearing underneath and bends her over.

June: I think this would be better in bed.

Flynn: How about, no.

June tried to get away before she couldn't walk again but the slayer quickly removes his armor and quickly grabs June and fucks her ass.

June: Oh god, I can feel you inside of me.

They start rolling over on who got to be on top, this continued for seven minutes until June, for the first time, gets on top of Flynn.

June: So, we're gonna name him Barnes.

Flynn: Reminds of a character called Bucky Barnes from Marvel.

June: You're really just a child on the inside now are you?

Flynn: Do you mind if you start bouncing cuz I'm getting a Lil bored.

June leans in and kisses him on the lips, making the slayer in the mood for passionate sex instead of aggressive.

Flynn: Your lipstick tastes like cherry.

June starts laying on the slayer's chest, revealing the fact that she was, pretty tired.

June: Should we dance together, naked?

She says tiredly.

Flynn: I'd prefer to dance in more... Formal clothing, like at a ball.

June: Like what?

Flynn: You wear like a dress, while I wear my USMC dres's blues.

June: That's better.

45 minutes later...

After June got her makeup and her red dress on, and Flynn wore his dres' blues from the USMC, they found each other, in front of each other as the slayer put in one of his favorite songs into a speaker.