Chapter 11: Orion Pax.

Megatron, Flynn, and the rest of the Autobots were walking through Unicron, looking for his spark so that Optimus Prime may release the matrix of leadership's energy into it.

Megatron: His spark is close.

As the team was going through a tunnel in Unicron, they all stopped since arcee wanted to say something.

Arcee: How do we know Unicron isn't using Megatron to lead us all through a trap?

Optimus: We do not...

The team continued walking through Unicron until they reached the direct path to Unicron's spark but Arcee went in front and then stopped.

Arcee: After you Megatron.

Megatron starts walking across with team prime directly behind him but then Bulkhead places his servo on his head and groans.

Bulkhead: *Groans*

Bumblebee: *Buzzes and beeps*

Bulkhead: I'm fine Bee, just woozy.

Elita: The dark Energon, its starting to affect him

Bumblebee and Elita had to hold Bulkhead steady across the path.

Elita: Steady as you go bulk.

As they continued to walk, they came to a temporary halt.

Megatron: He's preparing to expel us out of his body.

All of them started hearing screeches and seeing thousands of flying pests, double the size of arcee when she is in vehicle mode and then hear... Heavy metal?

The doom slayer readies his doom 2016 super shotgun and as soon as the beat drops and the flying things got too close, he fires his double-barrel, instantly destroying the three in front of him, then swapping to his meathook super shotgun, firing the meathook, he reels himself in and blood punches the flying pest he locked onto, he pulls out his rocket launcher and uses his triple lock burst and locks on to two targets and fires six homing missiles, the missiles hit their targets without a single miss or flaw, the turns back around and toss a grenade and use his precision bolt mod on his heavy cannon to shoot so it explodes mid-air, he kills another five with it. The slayer uses his siege mode from his guass cannon then quickly swapping to his chaingun and turns another 30 enemies into swiss cheese.

Arcee: Holy shit.

He pulls out the crucible and turns 40 more enemies into sliced bread.

One of the flying parasites managed to land a shot onto Bulkhead, causing him to almost fall of the "bridge" but he caught himself hanging off the ledge. Bumblebee caught his hand but wasn't strong enough to pull him back up. Meanwhile, Arcee and the rest of the fem Autobots were fighting below them, as sisters. As this was happening Megatron and Optimus Prime fought alongside each other for the first time, like brothers.

Bulkhead: Just let go, Bee, I only take you down with me!

Flynn: DIE HERETICS!!!

Bumblebee lets go of Bulkhead but Optimus catches Bulkhead's hand and pulls him back up.

Optimus: I gotcha.

The flying pests managed to shoot the slayer while he was in mid-jump, knocking him down to about 200 metres below the team onto another dark energon path.

The flying pests quickly chase down the slayer, hundreds of the pests die, creating a hill of corpses for the slayer to stand on.

(In this pose).