Chapter 13: A Family reunion.

The slayer puts on a cable onto the back of his head while being awake and Samuel Hayden picks a segment of his life.

Samuel Hayden: What does everyone want to watch first?

Miko: Ooo, erm, when he awoke on mars.

Hayden skips ahead to where he awoke from his sarcophagus.

Voice: They are rage, brutal, without mercy, oh you, you will be worse, rip and tear until it is done.

Then they could see the slayer wake up and look to both of his sides to see he was chained down, but was also naked, luckily, he couldn't see his own crotch, but then heard a possessed scientist walk at him, to bite him, but the slayer breaks his right hand out of the chains and grabs the head of the possessed and slams it onto the sarcophagus, blowing it up in the process.

Miko: Oh so we're already getting brutal, I like it.

Then the slayer jumps off his sarcophagus and grabs a pistol, and starts firing away at the two more possessed in the room, after killing both of the possessed, the slayer inspects the plasma pistol and then a hologram starts and sees multiple UAC scientists praying to the sarcophagus and then a hologram of Oliva Pierce walk up to it.

Olivia Pierce: *Through screen* We have to contain this.

All of a sudden, two white portals open in the middle of the base, and Flynn/the doom slayer immediately sprung into action. After 15 seconds a large buff dude with blonde hair and blue eyes comes out of the portal on the right, and then another dude, who was also buff as shit, who wore a red vest, shades, and overalls carrying ammo for grenade launchers.

 After 15 seconds a large buff dude with blonde hair and blue eyes comes out of the portal on the right, and then another dude, who was also buff as shit, who wore a red vest, shades, and overalls carrying ammo for grenade launchers

Duke Nukem: What the fuck?

William Blazkowicz looks up to see the Autobots and gives one thought.

William: NAZI EXPERIMENTS!!!

Flynn didn't recognize them both William "Joseph" Blazkowicz, his great grandfather, and Duke "Nukem" Blazkowicz, his grandfather.

Flynn pinned down Willliam before he attacked Windblade with his bare hands.