i swear i don't know her! (blackhill)

A/N: Sorry for the slow updates, hope everyone's had a great Christmas (and if you don't celebrate it, hope you had a great vacation)! Interactions are appreciated <3

The sky outside was pitch black as the movie ended. Maria stood up and walked hand-in-hand with her girlfriend, Sharon, out of the theatre.

"Did you enjoy the movie?" She asked with a smile.

"It was alright." Maria replied.

Across the long, carpeted hallway, there was a group of three girls looking over at Maria and Sharon. They were giggling amongst themselves without bothering to make it subtle. Sharon immediately looked over at Maria.

"Baby, I swear I don't know them."

One of the girls smiled at Maria.

Maria smiled back, remembering the taste of her lips when she kissed her in the bathroom.

2 Hours Earlier...

She was getting bored of the movie already. Romcoms were really Sharon's thing, so Maria put up with them for her. But the idea of a guy and a girl pining grossly for an hour and a half made Maria's eyes heavy.

"I'm going to use the restroom." Maria whispered over to her distracted girlfriend.

She walked out of the double doors, phone in hand and into the women's restrooms. Maria opened her phone and started texting Hope, when the restroom door swung open to reveal a particular redhead behind it with a grin on her face.

She rushed over to Maria and cupped her face, pulling her down into a feverish kiss.

Pleasantly surprised, Maria quickly gripped her waist and pushed her up onto the sink counter. She pulled away when she felt her jacket being practically ripped off her back.

"What are you doing here Natasha?" She panted.

"Carol and Wanda wanted to see that movie too. I was dragged along and noticed my favourite brunette was in the theatre too, so I decided to wait until you inevitably escaped the movie to go to the bathroom." Natasha smirked and pulled her down by her neck for another kiss.

Maria made quick work of reaching down, unzipping Natasha's shorts and shoving her hand inside. She gently rubbed her over the wet underwear as Natasha moaned in her ear.

"If we're doing this now, it has to be quick or Sharon's gonna get suspicious." Maria explained, pushing past the thin material and stroking her clit teasingly.

Natasha quickly nodded and felt her face flush when Maria leaned into her neck and sucked and bit as she pleased. She gradually quickened her strokes, adding pressure as Natasha's moans grew higher in pitch and volume.

Maria pressed two fingers against Natasha's entrance, hearing her pathetic whine and pushing them inside as smooth as possible.

"Is all this for me?" She said directly into the redhead's ear.

"All for you. I was thinking about- ngh!" Natasha paused with a groan as Maria used her thumb to simultaneously rub her clit as she pushed her fingers in and out of her pussy. "I thought about the time we had sex in Clint's kitchen at his 17th birthday party. Everyone was over in the other room, it turned me on so much."

Maria groaned at the confession and quickened her movements. Natasha quickly reached the edge and clawed at her back in delirious pleasure, legs wrapping around Maria's waist to keep her as close as possible. She pressed her face into Maria's neck to stifle the loudest moan yet as she came, legs shaking.

She let Natasha take a moment to reel from her orgasm before gently unwrapping her legs and helping her put her jacket on in a chivalrous manner. Maria pulled down her shirt from where Natasha had been feeling up her toned stomach, smiling at the blushing redhead.

"Do you want to come over tonight?" Maria asked as she put her phone in her back pocket.

"That sounds fun, I'll be there." She replied and leaned up, quickly planting a kiss on her lips before heading back into the theatre. Maria waited a couple minutes to avoid suspicion before also returning. She took her seat next to Sharon and got comfortable, shooting a subtle look over at Natasha a couple rows in front before smiling to herself.

Present...

Natasha saw Maria, her stomach momentarily fluttering when she remembered their sex in the restroom.

Suddenly, Carol gasped and Wanda giggled as she pointed at her neck.

"Romanoff! You did not have sex in the movie theatre bathroom?!"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Natasha asked, suddenly worried they'd walked in earlier without her noticing.

"You have a killer hickey on your neck. And it definitely wasn't there before the movie started, I'd have noticed." Carol explained as Wanda giggled harder.

"Oooooh... I found the source." Carol nodded with a dramatic smile, nodding over at Maria and Sharon. They both laughed and patted her on the back triumphantly as Maria smiled at her.

Natasha bit her lip and smiled back.