how they found out... pt. 1 (blackhill)

prompt: how the avengers found out about nat and maria... except they all find out in a very CERTAIN way 😏😏 part 1 — tony, thor, steve and scott.

warnings: smutty, swearing.

A/N: HOW AMAZING DOES COBIE LOOK IN THIS PICTURE? AHHHH

• • • • • • •

— Tony and Steve —

"Where's Romanoff?" Tony asked as he and Steve scanned the room.

Tony had thrown one of his legendary parties for all his friends and the Avengers due to their recent saving of the world. You know; normal day-to-day stuff.

It was no secret that Natasha hated these parties. The strangers attempting to have a conversation with her, the weirdos hitting on her at the bar, the god-awful dance music that plays over the speakers.

"She's probably ran off somewhere. Should we go look for her, the press are going to want some pictures sooner or later." Steve asks and he nods, leaving with the captain and heading downstairs.

The halls were littered with partygoers and they still hadn't spotted Natasha yet.

"Maybe she's in her room?" Steve suggested.

Both men headed downstairs to her floor; she managed to convince Tony to give her a whole floor with some influence from Pepper, of course.

Meanwhile, Maria had also been having a shitty time at the party. She felt a hand grab hers and start dragging her away halfway through the party. She smirked at her girlfriend and simply let herself be dragged away, down the stairs and through the halls to Natasha's room. And... well-

"Right there!" Natasha cried out, hands gripping brunette locks of hair. She felt her back involuntarily arching but didn't try to control it, letting her body do as it pleases.

Maria smirked from between her thighs, using her nails to scratch from Natasha's hips down to her legs, leaving red streaks. She heard the redhead gasp sharply and her legs began to shake. Maria lifted her head up to avoid overstimulation and kissed the insides of her thighs as Natasha caught her breath.

Eventually she came down from the high and looked down at her smirking girlfriend. Natasha also took a mental note of the hickies plastered on her neck and chest... and stomach... and thighs.

"Are you trying to eat me or something, Hill?" She spoke in a sated voice.

"What do you think I've been doing this whole time?" Maria remarked with a huge smirk, climbing back up her girlfriend's body and laying down beside her.

"Funny. Very funny." She rolled her eyes and smiled to herself. "Now I believe I have a favour to repay, hm?" Natasha purrs, straddling Maria's thighs and pulled her back in for a steamy, rough kiss.

Tony pushed the door open gently and his eyes went wide at the sight before him. Natasha Romanoff naked in her bed, straddling Commander Hill's also-naked thighs while engaged in a slow, steamy kiss. Steve poked his head around the door frame and audibly gasped when he saw one of Maria's hands snake around Natasha's waist, the other travelling further downward.

His gasp was apparently too loud, though, because Maria's head snapped towards them and she let out a loud 'shit!'

Natasha turned to look behind her and saw the two Avengers gawking at them from the doorway.

"Stark, Rogers! What the hell are you doing?" Natasha yelled, quickly grabbing the covers and covering herself and Maria.

"We could ask you two the same question!" Tony replied in his still-shocked manner.

"Isn't it obvious? Now fuck off, we're in the middle of something here." Maria spoke, sounding bored of the men.

"FRIDAY! Lock the door please." She called out with a smirk.

Steve and Tony caught a glimpse of Maria disappearing under the sheets but the door had closed before anything else could be seen.

"What the hell just happened..." Steve whispered. Tony grabbed a drink silently and downed it as Steve leaned against the wall.

— Thor and Scott —

His finding out had been quite simple, to be fair. All the Avengers were on the helicarrier, rather than Stark Tower, and Thor was simply trying to find Natasha to ask her a question and interrupted a private... moment.

He had started to give up his search for her when he heard noises coming from the communal showers. Thor pushed past the double doors and peaked his head around the corner.

Natasha's head was thrown back, exposing her bitten and bruised neck. She bit down on her lip, trying to stifle the moans threatening to spill over. She was doing a pathetic job, though, and the high pitched gasps and groans kept ringing out.

Maria revelled in the noises, smirking against her chest as she sucked and scratched her collarbones. One hand slithered up Natasha's back and pulled her in for a kiss, the other continuing working its magic between her legs.

"Shhh, Наталья, you wouldn't want to get caught would you?" Maria panted into Natasha's open mouth.

"I don't give a fuck right now." Natasha moaned, grasping her brunette hair and pulling her back in to kiss her.

Thor decided to do the respectful thing and leave them alone when he heard Scott's loud voice enter the shower room.

"Thor? You have to see this, Tony bought- OH MY GOD!" He yelled in surprise.

Thor had tried to stop him but Scott had been looking at the ground before noticing the two women showering together. He immediately dropped the phone in his hand and covered his eyes respectfully.

"Fuck! What are you doing in here?!" Maria yelled, thanking the universe for blessing her with tinted shower doors.

"I came to show... oh my god, I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were-" Scott stammered and blindly reached down for his phone.

"We'll be leaving now. Lady Natasha, Lady Maria..." Thor said awkwardly and dragged Scott out of the room.

"That's the second time this week." Natasha sighed and brushed the loose hairs from Maria's face.

"Well they're gone now..." She raised an eyebrow and slowly kneeled down again. Natasha's smirk turned to another moan as she backed up against the wall and threw her head back in pleasure.