prolonged eye contact (blackhill)

prompt: this chapter is based on all those tiktoks about the avengers sneaking out of each others rooms at the same time. this fic includes blackhill, wagatha, sambucky and more of your faves. enjoy!

warnings: sexual themes, swearing.

• • • • • • •

maria's day had been shitty.

to start, some dumbass rookie agent spilled coffee all down her favourite shirt at work. and when she went into the locker rooms to change it, only when she had pulled it off and exposed her bra did she realise it was the MEN'S locker room.

"fuck!" she yelled as she ran out, past the wolf-whistles and laughter.

then when work had finished, she came back to stark tower to find sam and clint laughing about what had happened earlier. turns out they were two of the many dudes in the locker room at the time.

"fuck you both. that was so embarrassing." maria groaned, her head in her hands.

"oh come on, hill. don't feel bad... you have great boobs." clint snickered. she scoffed and hit his shoulder.

tony walked into the room followed by wanda, scott and wanda's new friend, agatha.

"what are we talking about?" tony questioned, taking a seat on the couch next to them.

"maria's boo-"

"don't you dare finish that sentence." the brunette threatened, lifting a glass and aiming it at clint's head. clint, in retaliation, aimed a plate at maria's.

"woah! hey, hey! put MY dishes down or i'm revoking FRIDAY privileges!"

they both reluctantly put their dishes down and wanda, agatha and scott laughed at them from the kitchen. maria sighed, getting up and heading to the gym.

she worked out for hours, pushing the limits until the sweat was dripping off her skin. maria checked the hallways for any people before knocking on natasha's door. it only took a few seconds for the door to swing open and reveal the redhead smiling, wearing comfy pyjamas that maria thought looked so cute on her. a white tshirt, black shorts and her hair braided.

natasha pulled her inside her bedroom and closed the door. once it was shut she grabbed ahold of her girlfriends face and kissed her. maria sighed in contentment and let her hands gently rest on natasha's waist.

"you're all sweaty." natasha whispered against her girlfriend's lips, causing them both to burst out laughing.

she quickly took a shower in nat's en suite and cuddled up next to her in bed. she was laid down with natasha on top of her, hands hugging her waist as maria's played with her hair soothingly. they talked for a couple hours, enjoying the peacefulness.

when the kisses started, they were slow and leisurely with only love behind them. then, eventually it grew faster and more frantic. natasha straddled her girlfriends thighs and reached down, accidentally ripping her shirt off, underestimating her own strength.

"nat!" maria yelled, looking down at the split-in-half shirt, revealing her chest.

"shhh, i'll buy you another one." natasha interrupted, pulling her back in for a kiss by the back of maria's neck.

they spent hours fucking, which was normal for them, and curled up against one another when it was finally over. maria had natasha curled against her front, her head buried in her naked chest.

"i love you, hill." she murmured against the brunette's skin.

"i love you too." maria returned, failing to contain her smile.

before natasha could fully fall asleep, maria slipped out of bed. she knew she couldn't stay over or it would raise suspicion. nobody else except for peter knew about them. he had unfortunately burst into natasha's room at the wrong time to show her a lego build he and scott built.

maria smiled to herself at the memory as she pulled her pants back on. since her shirt was now split down the middle, she rifled through natasha's drawers and threw on a white tank top.

she made her way out of the room, closing the door quietly behind her...

and made direct eye contact with agatha as the witch stepped out of wanda's room.

• • • • • • •

the silence was deafening. the eye contact even worse. this was probably the most embarrassing moment in both women's lives.

maria knew her neck and chest were littered with hickies and other bites, but in the dim hallway light she could see agatha's neck was also covered in hickies and bites wanda had left for the world to witness.

maria opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted by another door opening in the hallway. both women watched as bucky attempted to sneak out of sam's bedroom. he turned slowly and stopped in his tracks when he noticed maria and agatha staring at him.

"shit." he mumbled.

"so i guess there's no point in trying to explain is there?" agatha spoke after a short period of silence.

"not really. i guessed you and maximoff were fucking each other the moment she brought you here." maria snickered.

"woah, don't think we didn't notice that this is natasha's room, hill. what are you doing sneaking out of it?" agatha retorted.

"fair point."

another door opened, to bucky's dismay and he sighed, dropping his head. out stepped peter, headphones plugged into his lit up phone screen, in christmas pyjamas tony gave him four months ago. he finally looked up and went wide eyed as he saw the three hickey-covered people standing in doorways to bedrooms that weren't their own.

"i... i uh, i'm just gonna grab some cereal..." he awkwardly said and slipped past everyone, eyes glued to the floor.

bucky sighed again, giving up and heading back into sam's room. now it was just the two brunettes stood across from each other, silent.

"so... you and the black widow, huh?" agatha said, nodding approvingly.

"yeah. uh, its great."

it fell silent again, until peter returned with his bowl full of froot loops. he opened his mouth to say something but decided against it and quickly walked back into his room.

maria gave an awkward hand gesture and slipped back into natasha's room. the redhead was sleeping peacefully, snoring quietly. she crawled into bed beside her and wrapped her arms around natasha's waist, eventually overcoming the embarrassment and falling asleep.

• • • • • • •

back in his office, tony watched on the monitors as commander hill, the winter soldier and infamous agatha harkness all stared at each other in shock. he sipped his coffee as he noticed them sneaking out of bedrooms that weren't their own and started laughing.

"FRIDAY, call our late-night buddies for a morning meeting!" tony called, snickering.