interrogation (blackhill)

prompt: Natasha still works for the Red Room, Maria is a SHIELD agent hunting the organisation down...

warnings: violence descriptions, flirting and horny staring, killing eve references lol...

.   .   .

Natasha's grip tightened around the leg of the wooden chair she was bound to when she felt Maria's hand come in contact with her face.

She smirked and let out a heavy breath, letting her head fall back momentarily so her hair would brush back. Finally, she moved her eyeline back to the tall agent towering in front of her.

Maria leaned down and held herself up by the armrests of the chair. She leaned closer to Natasha and smiled snarlingly.

"We have to stop meeting like this, Natalia." She whispered in her sexily-scratchy voice.

Natasha considered her advantages here; she could easily headbutt Maria, swipe the chair and take out her legs and escape captivity.

However, Natasha surprisingly enjoyed these little endeavours. Maria's agency would get a hold of her and think they had the upper hand. Then, once Maria had left the room, Natasha would quickly over power the weak guards and escape within minutes.

So, instead of taking the easy way out, Natasha smirked once again and leaned forward as well.

"Why stop when we both know..."

Natasha paused as her eyes flickered down to Maria's inviting lips.

"Just how much you enjoy interrogating me."

Maria smiled and bit her lip to seemingly hold back a laugh.

"Is that so?"

"Da. Ty znayesh', ya prav, dorogoy." Natasha replied and tilted her head in cockiness.

Maria nodded with a chuckle, pausing for a moment before she drew her fist back and punched the woman straight across the face. Natasha recoiled and spat out the blood that filled her mouth. She used her body weight to push the chair back and drive it into the ground. The wood splintered and shattered, freeing her hands from the rope.

Two guards stormed at Natasha. She quickly pounced onto one's back and twisted his neck, the other she kicked directly in the centre of his chest and sending him down into a pit of scrap metal.

Maria unholstered her gun and aimed, nicking Natasha's shoulder. The redhead yelled out in pain and rolled to duck behind a cement block.

"Hill, one of the helicopters has been hijacked. Don't let the prisoner get anywhere near them, I'm-" Fury's voice came over the radio. His words were cut short when the sounds of glass breaking filled her ears.

Maria looked up and cursed under her breath. A helicopter crashed into the building, this one clearly the hijacked aircraft in question.

Natasha skilfully dashed out from the block and ran to the aircraft. Maria didn't even reach for her gun or attempt to stop the Black Widow. She simply watched as Natasha leaped off different obstacles before grasping the rope and being pulled upward to the cockpit.

She locked eyes with Maria and smirked, sending her a wink. Maria couldn't hide her impressed smile and scoffed as she held Natasha's stern gaze until she was out of sight.

"Fury, this is Hill. The hijacked helicopter just crashed into the building and left with the prisoner. She's gone, sir." Maria spoke into the dusty radio.

"Shit! Hill, get out of there before they torch the place."

Maria quickly ran out of the already-decrepit building and jumped down into her Jeep. As she sped away, the building lit ablaze and a boom echoed behind her. She shook her head and cursed under her breath at the thought of Fury's inevitable disappointment.

.   .   .

Maria was right. Nick was pissed, that was for sure. He ranted and raved to all the agents as Maria stood by his side. She almost felt sorry for the rookies.

They were all dismissed and Maria tiredly headed back to her assigned room. She entered the isolated bedroom and noticed a small package on the bed.

Maria pulled off the ribbon and opened the box. Inside sat a Black Widow encrusted jewel and a note at the bottom. When she read the neat handwriting, Maria let out a small snicker.

Sorry, baby x