spin the bottle (blackhill)

prompt: the avengers play spin the bottle! enjoy this mess that i wrote at 4AM :)

notes: this chapter includes some Wanda x Agatha too because they deserved to be together post WandaVision ‼️‼️

warnings: swearing, Tony Stark being a little shit

. . .

"Spin the bottle!" Tony exclaimed and laid down an empty beer bottle.

Everyone in the room groaned as Tony shushed them.

"Spin the bottle? What are we, 15?" Clint responded.

"No no no, this is not your usual game of spin the bottle! I call this Spin The Bottle: Stark Edition!" Tony declared and described his version.

In the Stark Edition, spin the bottle mixes with truth or dare. Whoever the bottle neck points at is asked truth or dare. If they pick truth and decide not to answer the question, they must kiss whoever spun the bottle. If they pick dare, the dared must kiss whoever spun the bottle; no backing out.

"I'm in." Natasha said. Her eyes momentarily flickered over to Maria sitting on the sofa.

"Me too." Maria reciprocated and glanced at Natasha as well, meeting her gaze.

"We're in. But if any of you try and kiss Wanda, you'll have me to answer to." Agatha spoke and pulled Wanda closer into her side.

Everyone else, some more hesitant than others, agreed to it.

Because he suggested the game, Tony spun first. It turned and turned until slowing to a stop in front of Steve. He sighed and mentally prepared himself for whatever Tony had up his sleeve.

"Rogers! Truth or Dare?" Tony smirked and crossed his arms.

"Truth."

"Are you a virgin?" Tony asked way too quickly. He had this question prepared since the moment he suggested they play the game.

Sam choked on his beer and Bucky snickered, leaning back into his chest. Agatha and Wanda were also hiding their giggles as everyone awaited his answer.

Cap sighed and rubbed his temples before answering.

"Yes. Yes, I am a virgin."

Tony grinned and sipped his beer, obviously pleased with himself. Steve ignored his smile and spun the bottle, watching as it turned and landed on Natasha.

"Truth or Dare, Romanoff?" He asked.

"Truth. Obviously." She replied and took a sip of her drink.

"Who's the most attractive person in this room?" Steve raised an eyebrow as all the guys suddenly sat up and awaited her answer.

"Why are you all sizing each other up? It's obviously me." Wanda giggled.

"It's probably not me." Clint snorted and took a drink.

"I think we can ALL agree that it's me. C'mon Romanoff, admit it." Tony exclaimed and smiled at Natasha.

All the boys awaited her answer eagerly. She shifted in her seat, glancing at Maria once again. Maria cocked her head slightly and also listened for Natasha's answer.

"It's none of you boys." She said as her eyes never left Maria.

"I fucking knew it. You think I'm hot don't you?" Agatha joked, earning her a playful hit from her girlfriend sitting beside her.

"It's Maria." Natasha deadpanned. All the boys eyes fell on the Commander as she smirked and took a drink.

Bucky and Sam gave her a knowing smirk. Natasha leaned over to the coffee table and spun the bottle. As she had hoped, the bottle slowed to a still with its neck pointed directly at Maria.

"Truth or Dare, Hill?" Natasha asked.

The whole room was silent as tension thickly lined the air. She pondered the question for a moment. What if she said truth to be safe and let Natasha ask her a (probably) humiliating question? Or what if she risks it and says dare so she can finally kiss her?

It was no secret to Bucky or Sam that both women had a thing for one another. They smirked as Maria eyed Natasha and thought about her answer.

"Dare."

The boys let out a few 'ooo's and Natasha crossed the room as Maria stood up from the sofa. She held Natasha's gaze all the way.

Natasha didn't hesitate to cup Maria's cheeks and pull her down into a kiss. She wrapped her arms around her neck as Maria slipped her hands around her waist. The kiss felt amazing. It was what they had both wanted for a long time but had been too afraid to tell each other. Maria opened her mouth and let Natasha's tongue slip in, her face heating up.

The whole room were silently captivated as they made out in front of them. Eventually, Bruce cleared his throat and Natasha pulled back. She stared up at the woman and smiled. Tony shook his head and took a drink.

"What the fuck just happened?"