⁽ ⁵² ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖮𝖿 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗉𝗍𝗌"

Start from the beginning

Then, cheers erupted from the audience.

"What? Seriously?!"

Seirin had cheered in happiness. "They did it!" Shun exclaimed out.

Daichi was breathing heavily as he turned around, hugging Hideaki. Sugawara and Asahi soon joined them. The four third-years hugged one another as they sobbed out loud.

Kageyama, Hinata, and Tsukishima were watching their seniors until Tanaka engulfed Kageyama and Hinata into a hug followed by Ennoshita.

Nishinoya fell on top of Tsukishima. "Tsukki!" Yamaguchi shouted out as him, Kinoshita, and Narita followed. Ukai, Takeda, and Kiyoko were also tearing up.

Meanwhile, Shiratorizawa looking defeated. "Farewell, my paradise." Tendou announced.

"Hey, it's time to line up." Kageyama informed.

"I-I can't stand up..." Hinata stated, his legs were shaking.

"Come on, Shoyo!" Nishinoya announced as him and Kageyama began dragging him.

TWEEEEET!

Both teams bowed to one another.

"Thank you very much!"

The audience clapped as both teams shook hands.

"Talk about an upset."

"Damn it, why doesn't that bastard Ushiwaka look more upset?" Oikawa commented in irritation as Karasuno bowed to Washijo and Saito.

"Thank you very much!"

"Kageyama does good work." Iwaizumi complimented. "Hideaki seemed to overcome his past jousts with Ushiwaka in order to win."

"Aki-chan scares me sometimes." Oikawa admitted before standing up. "Come on, let's go home. I'd rather die than see the awards ceremony." He continued on as him and Iwaizumi began leaving the court.

"You really are a crappy guy." Iwaizumi commented.

Karasuno then lined up to face their supporters. "Thank you for all your support!" Daichi announced as his team bowed.

"Thank you very much!"

"Sawamura, Sugawara, Azumane, Izuki!" Michimiya shouted out. "Congratulations on your victory!"

The four third-years waved as Daichi held up the charm that Michimiya had given to him before the game.

Karasuno gathered around Ukai and Takeda. "Great job, you guys!" Takeda exclaimed, his arms extended out. "I'm... I'm sho happwy..."

Ukai placed his hands on Hideaki's shoulders. "Izuki! Great job... Great job on that joust!" He complimented.

"I made a promise to someone I treasure. I wasn't about to break it." Hideaki stated as Ukai nodded.

"Tsukishima!" Ukai shouted, grabbing onto his shoulders next. "No matter what anyone says, you're the MVP today."

"I'm always the MVP, so I'll let you have that title just for today, Tsukishima." Tanaka told the middle blocker, giving him a thumbs up.

"You're definitely the mental MVP." Ukai said.

The awards ceremony soon began as both teams lined up by their jersey numbers.

"And now, I present this award to the victors. Miyagi Prefectural Karasuno High School. Concluding the Miyagi Prefecture Qualifiers of the National High School Spring Volleyball Tournament, your team has emerged victorious. I present you this award in acknowledgement of your commendable performance."