"What did he say?" Curiously, Jimin asks after the call ended.

"Doesn't matter, they know better than to mess with me" his tone cold and firm.

Walking up to him, Jimin places a hand on his broad shoulder. In a manner of calming him  "Calm down, I'm sure Hyewon would be fine. I know you're worried about saesangs but I don't think it'll eventually get to that extent"

"What to you think about hiring body guards?" He asks causing Jimin to widen his eyes in surprise.

"What! C'mon that is going too far, you don't even have bodyguards"

"That's because I can take care of myself" Seokjin retorted staring down at Jimin.

Jimin facepalmed "still. I don't think that's a good idea, she isn't used to any of this, simply helping her through things by yourself at this point will go a long way in helping rather than hiring some guards"

As he spoke Seokjin paced around his office organizing his work bag and pulling his suit jacket over his shoulder.

"And where are you going?"

"Home" he answered flatly.

"What do you mean home? You have a meeting with Mr Han in fifteen"

Seokjin already made his way towards the door before he stoped in his tracks "I'm thinking about making dinner and having a talk with her" he winked "so you handle mr Han Jimin, that's why I have you right?"

And with that, he was out of the office and out of the building.
***********

PRESENT DAY

The final whistle blew alerting all the team members who came gathering around their couch, a well built man with big muscles and brown hair. The man's dark eyes were boring into those of a team member causing the others to turn to him.

Jeon Jungkook!

The entire team groaned in frustration, with others rolling their eyes.

"What on earth is wrong with you? This is our last friendly match before the finals and you absolutely fucked us up!" The man yelled causing Jungkook to lower his head as the murmurs from the crowd grew louder.

"I-I'm sorry s__"

"Sorry?" He cuts him off  "that's all you've been saying. Sorry for this, sorry for that, untill when Jeon? You want us to loose the forthcoming games?"

Jungkook's head shot up immediately "What! Of course not sir"

"Then what the hell is wrong with you? You used to be one of our top players, that's why you were voted you the captain for fucks sake, but you're no doubt slacking behind these days and it infuriates me. Pull your shit together and get your head in the game Jeon!"

I'm Sorry.

That was all Jungkook could muster.
Since finding out he slept off on Kim Seokjin after the effort he put into making dinner left him feeling like a total jerk the whole of the day. Coupled with everything going on with him, he was a total mess and he was indeed fucking up the teams game.

Immediately Jungkook exited the changing and locker room he's faced with a not so pleased Lisa. Leaning against the wall with her hands folded across her chest, her thighs peeking out from beneath the pink mini skirt she had on.

"Thought you were gonna spend the entire evening in there, and you've been avoiding my calls" she took slow strides towards him as she spoke.

Jungkook flashed her a weak smile "how did you know I was still here?"

"Saw Daniel on his way out, he told me. Apparently you got yelled at by your coach?"

Jungkook waved his hands as if brushing it off "it's nothing"

Her arms came up wrapping around his neck "You look like a mess babe. So for today I won't bug you concerning why you've been ignoring me. So let's just go back to the dorm and spend the evening together"

He didn't know why he did it or how it happened but starring at her lips as she spoke and trailing his eyes down her exposed neck and opened top, did things to his insides. He pulled her by the waist into an heated kiss, hands ghosting into her hair and corking her neck sideways to deepen the kiss. His tongue pushed passed her teeth into her wet carven, tongue tasting warmth and heat at the back of her throat

She moaned.

Jungkook's dick hardened and strained against his joggers. Damn it's been so long, been too long since he got laid, maybe all the pent up frustration may actually lessen if he had one mind blowing orgasm. The thought of cumin deep inside her made him break the kiss with Lisa almost chasing after his lips.

He smiled

"You missed me huh?"

Her eyes dazed and flushed with arousal, she nodded her head fervently "Please let's go to the dorm"