(55) Virtual happiness and victory

Start from the beginning

Kailash dialed Ekahans' phone number in his phone. After some time of ringing, Ekahans received up the phone call.

📞📞𝕶𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍:- Hello, Ekahans!

𝕰𝖐𝖆𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖘:- Ha! Ha! Very funny! Don't talk to me! After Krish and Priya's marriage, for last one week, I was calling you to know about Saubhaagya's marriage, but you didn't pick up the phone! Where were you?

𝕶𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍:- I am so sorry! Actually, I was little busy with our business! Please forgive me! Please!

𝕰𝖐𝖆𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖘:- Okay! As we are friends; so I am forgiving you! Now tell, how are you all?

𝕶𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍:- We are absolutely fine! What about you and all your family members?

𝕰𝖐𝖆𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖘:- Everyone is alright with the God's grace!

𝕶𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍:- That's great!

𝕰𝖐𝖆𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖘:- How is the newly married couple? I think, Krish is really enjoying with Priya; at first, relationship then, marriage! Oh! It is called golden fortune! They are really made for each other!

𝕶𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍:- Absolutely! They are safe! But, I am thinking about our daughter Sona! What if her husband becomes the same monster to torture her! Each and every day, we are watching in the news that there are infinite number of girls who commits suicide with those unimaginable physical and mental torment of the in-laws members and also the husband! I am really afraid of thinking all these! Sona is so serene, calm and well mannered girl that she will never utter one single word against her husband and any of their family members!

Kailash removed the phone from his ear with the tension. Katyayani hold his shoulder to console, by understanding his thought. After few moments, Kailash put the phone near his ear.

𝕰𝖐𝖆𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖘:- Kailash, I understand your tension, but believe me, the whole Sharma family is an amazing family! They are not just well mannered, but they have the purest heart which protests against all the bad qualities and behaviours! Saubhaagya is also like my own daughter! I don't have a daughter, but since her childhood, I feel like she is my own child! Do you think that I will give you the marriage proposal of a corrupted family! No way! I want to see her happier than happiest in her life!

𝕶𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍:- I trust you, Ekahans! I know that you will never do such things which will be bad for her!

𝕰𝖐𝖆𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖘:- Okay, okay! Now, smile! Smile! I don't want to hear your sad voice! Come on! Smile!

𝕶𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍 (𝖘𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖑𝖞):- I am alright, Ekahans! Don't worry!

𝕰𝖐𝖆𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖘:- That's like my friend! Oh! I have the vocal power to motivate you! see; Kailash, see! Oh! Lovely job I have done! Patting my own back!

𝕶𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍:- Seriously! You have still the innocence inside your heart! Really appreciable!