Chapter 27

Seraphina Aurora Salvatore-St. John

"Here's your venom there's not much so use it wisely." Passing my venom to the wolf girl she takes it without a second thought. Caroline had finally gone through her pregnancy it was peaceful. the baby was born on December 30, 2015.

"I'm going to be waking them up soon. You guys should get away from Mystic falls for a while." She advises securing my venom in her bag.

"Why is that?" I questioned raising an eyebrow. She was clearly nervous I can only imagine how fast her heart would be beating. Oh, if only she was human.

"Because Klaus will want to find your sister. Before everything happened, all Klaus talked about was leaving New Orleans to find her so they can be together the way mother nature intended it to be. I was dumb trying to get rid of her and-"

"And what? We let the happy couple be. You made did this you caused my sister all of her pain. Do not confuse this gesture as kindness, if the Mikealson's die. My sister and her children inherit all of their enemies. So, think of this as a negotiation, I give you my venom for you to be able to cure them and whenever your petty jealousy disappears, I want you to take full responsibility." Hayley simply sits their dumbfounded by my request looking back and forth from me to the venom. Deciding whether or not to take it and go save her precious family.

"What full responsibility all I did was sleep with Klaus as his rebound." What a snarky little bitch. 

"Well in doing so my sister broke the soulmate bond between Klaus and her. So, when he wakes not only will he be starving but he'll feel every ounce of his heart breaking into a million pieces. Then he will know everything you said when she went to the house to talk to Klaus all the way until now. I wonder how the hybrid will feel knowing he will never get his family back he will only have you and your daughter." The reality is setting in for her, she still fears Klaus. 

"You did this to-" Speeding to her wrapping my hand around her throat slamming her into the wall several times.

"And if you tell a different story I will know. Do not mistake me for my siblings, whereas I'm not afraid to kill a child." Letting my face vamp out her eyes widen with fear.

"If you hurt Hope-" She struggles to say scratching at my hand to let her, go.

"You will be the only one to blame for your daughter's tragedy." Finally dropping her from my grip she lands on the floor gasping for air. Getting down at eyelevel with her she squirms away grabbing a handful of her hair I pull her close. "Don't let the Mikealson name get you big headed it may cause panic to my brothers but for me there is no fear when you cannot die. Do we have a deal?" 

Finally coming to her senses, she shakes my hand and with that I turn and leave her where she is. By then it was already time to go lately Amira has been a little clingy to me since breaking the bond. Not that it bothers me to be there for her, it's going to be a painful process for her. I'd also like to keep this Hayley business to myself for as long as possible. Arriving back to the boarding house I stay in the car I can see my sibling inside. Damon and Cara reading a book in the main room with my Astrid. Caroline and Stefan are most likely in their room with the baby. Enzo sitting on the couch with our younger children reading to them as well. Amira and the kids at the dinner table doing homework.

Sitting their in my thoughts I missed Stefan coming up to my window I probably screamed louder than intended when he knocked. And the little brat is just laughing opening my door for me.

"Did you forget how to open your car door and turn the car off." Stefan asks still laughing while I get myself together.

"Shut up it wasn't even that funny." I say giggling out of embarrassment because not only is Stefan laughing but so is Caroline who got a front row seat to the entire show.