Chapter 8

Amira's POV

2011

"Why are you being so negative?" Seraphina asked looking at Damon in disbelief.

"Because little sister this had disaster written all over it." Damon said shrugging his shoulders moving to go get a drink.

"Damon I'm happy can't you be happy for me?" Sera asked tears brimming her eyes.

"Seraphina how could you expect me to be happy huh? Your having a baby with a wolf this is idiotic and you want my opinion so bad get rid of it." Damon says looking unbothered.

"Damon seriously?" I asked shocked at how he could say something like that.

"Why would you say something like that?" Stefan asked

"Fine be like that I don't give a damn I don't need you I include you because your my big brother I never asked for your permission dick." Sera said angerly looking at Damon putting a hand on her stomach.

"Don't include me I could care less. Your not even a Salvatore you chose his name Delgado." Damon said standing.

"SCREW YOU!! I've had it with you. Asking me for help for this stupid tomb Katherine isn't even there that manipulating bitch probably escaped!!" Sera yelled back standing her ground.

"You don't know that!" Damon exclaimed not showing that it was a possibility.

"I can't wait to see you face when I tear that bitch into pieces." Sera said matching his face. 

"I can't wait for you to realize that having his baby and getting married ruined your life for eternity." Damon snapped back.

"I can't wait for when you alone no siblings at your beck and call no Katherine because she doesn't love you. I can't wait until you realize you were simply her entertainment. You will be alone one day and maybe on that day you might just slip off that daylight ring and let yourself burn to a crisp." Seraphina said hurt and anger crossed Damon's face before lunging at her.

"Enough!" Stefan said bot of us in-between them stopping any harm.

"Don't stop his Stefan he wants to be a bitch he'll die like one." Sera said vamping her face out and letting her blue orbs sit in her hands.

"ENOUGH!!!" Stefan said forcing Damon to sit and me making Sera calm down.

"Sera were happy for you." Stefan said facing her and blocking Damon from her view.

"Two out of three is fine if the feeling is genuine." Sera says rolling her eyes. 

"Your just useless to us now so." Damon says looking at the book.

"You know what Damon you need the both of us to open that tomb and since i'm not doing it guess Mira's gonna have to do it on her own or your gonna have to ask the Bennet's see you never." Sera said taking her bags and leaving not allowing anyone to follow her.

"I'm out to." I say both Stefan and Damon look heartbroken but I wasn't going to let my sister be alone.

"You can't leave-

"Damon just let me walk out how you let Seraphina walk out." I say cutting him off taking my bags and leaving catching up with my sister who was loading up the car.

"Hey." I say dropping my bags in front of her. Sera raises her eyebrow looking at me amused.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asks chuckling 

"I'm coming with you. I'm sticking by your side while Stefan takes care of Damon." I say putting my bags in her car as well.

"Ok lets go." Seraphina says as we both smile getting in the car speeding away from the boarding house.

Flash back ends

*****************************************************

Both Seraphina and I had been in the bathroom for an hour and for the third time in three years. We were standing in front of another pregnancy test in shock and Sera's case sadness.

"I'm gonna be fat." She said looking at me. It had been two months since we ran the wedding was coming up in three weeks.

"Your not gonna be fat your gonna be pregnant." I say rolling my eyes.

"Astrid's birthday is coming up." She says throwing away the pregnancy tests she took four and is still in denial.

"Are you gonna tell Enzo?" I ask following her out of the bathroom.

"I kinda have to." Sera says picking up Astrid whose still fussy.

"Where is everyone?" She asks trying to get Astrid to calm down.

"Elena and Caroline are in Mystic falls trying to see if the Mikealson are there. Damon, Stefan, and Enzo are downstairs." I say getting a headache.

"Ok well I'm taking her down she can be Enzo's problem. Take Damon and Stefan out tell them your hungry and I'll tell Enzo our news." She says walking down the hallway.

"You can tell them it won't be like it was before Damon was under a lot of stress." I say

"Fine go sit with them." She says going down the stairs towards the boys.

"Here." Sera says giving Enzo the baby who quickly starts to calm her down and Astrid finally stops crying Jesus. "Alright can't believe I'm saying this again but here goes nothing. I'm pregnant." Sera says the boys all have the same shocked expression.

"How?" Enzo asks staring at Seraphina's stomach.

"What do you mean how? Sex Enzo we do it a lot." Seraphina said making Damon and Stefan make disgusted faces and sounds.

"That's disgusting." Damon said sitting up and moving away from Enzo.

"Do I congratulate you or not?" Stefan says standing and smiling going towards Sera who smiles and hugs her.

"Well are you happy or not?" Sera asks once her and Stefan separate.

"Of course I'm happy." Enzo says passing Astrid to Damon. Standing and hugging Sera.

"So the wedding is 2 weeks away." Damon says watching Astrid try to grab the bourbon in his hand.

"Everything will be perfect Astrid now carries my name and so will you and our second baby." Enzo says kissing and spinning my sister around.

*******************************

Sorry for the short chapter next chapter will be long and a bad someone will make an appearance