Chapter 13

Amira's POV

"How do you feel?" Zipping the top of my sisters dress. Looking at her through the mirror.

"Fine, I guess." She whispers smoothing out her dress.

"What's wrong this is what you wanted? Right?"

"It is I'm just so big." She whines throwing her head back. Giggling and shaking my head we start to walk downstairs where the judge and our family is. Enzo and Seraphina wanted a small wedding not to much fuss. Enzo wanted a big wedding but taking in consideration that my sister already did it once, they settled for her kind of wedding.

The wedding was great Asher looked so cute in his little tux. Astrid and Aaliyah had matching blue dresses. After the wedding we all sat for dinner. They had decided they wouldn't do the honey moon so we all went to bed pretty soon.

Once I was in my room I had bathed the babies and dressed them laying them on the bed and showering coming back out I find Damon reading some book and laying next to the kids.

"What are you reading?" I ask as I start drying my hair.

"Six easy ways to make yourself taller."

"Are you fucking kidding me I'm not that short leave me alone." Rolling my eyes and throwing the book to the floor while he starts laughing.

"Aww don't be mad."

"Damon shut the fuck up." Laying down on the other side playing with Aaliyah's hand.

"So Seraphina told me about your date the other night."

"Ok what do you want a prize."

"I want an explanation. All of a sudden you want to move on when a couple weeks ago you were crying over Klaus." Damon said he was concerned for me. The past year I've been trying not to  give in to the depression I've been feeling.

"It was just one date. I'm not rushing anything but it'd be nice to find love in someone else." I whispered I didn't want to look up at him.

"Just be careful don't want you to be getting tricked you never know if he'll use you to get the kids especially after Dahlia-"

"Wait what you guys traded Klaus's other baby for lives of mine."

"Yes Seraphina did at least it was some blood spell to test who was stronger she had Enzo give her some of his that she used as the babies blood compared to some she took from them." What in the hell.

"Whatever, I'm going to bed."

"Night.

"Night." Kissing the babies on their foreheads after Damon left I let sleep take over.

2015

The past couple of months have been hectic to say the least. Seraphina and Enzo had a baby girl they named her Reyna Evalina Salvatore St. John. They tried again for a boy and Seraphina is pregnant again. The twins are three and Astrid's four, the twins are talking like theirs no tomorrow. Elena and Damon had a kid thanks to a fertility spell Bonnie did. We had decided to move back to Mystic Falls since the Mikealson's never returned. Caroline and Stefan got married their thinking about having kids.

'hey can you bring me some underwear I peed myself'

'Sure.' Sighing and getting up leaving the living room where we all were talking about Miranda Rose Salvatore Damon and Elena's baby. I went up to my sisters room and her bathroom giving her the underwear after hearing a thanks. This was to funny.

"So your rebuilding the house?" Caroline asked Elena.

"Yeah were gonna be living their."

"What's wrong with staying here this is Damon's house to." I say sitting down playing with Aaliyah.