Chapter 11

Amira's POV
In the beginning after our transition we hated eachother. Seraphina was angry with for making her turn after she had gotten engaged to a wealthy man. Damon was mad at Stefan for Katherine. I was angry because instead of protecting us the boys dragged us with them to help Katherine.

The four of us had been making one or the other miserable. Seraphina was cruel she no longer saw me and Stefan as the two kids she'd raised along with Damon. She no longer saw Damon as her protector she saw him as the man who destroyed her one chance of getting away from our father.

The first time either of them saw eachother was when they got captured at the Augustine project. Where Enzo and Seraphina met, where Enzo declared that no matter how long it takes he'd win her heart over. Since then even when she finally introduced him to Andrew, it didn't matter to Enzo.

Which leads us here ever since we had escaped i guess. Enzo's been acting diffrent, strange, distant. We've all noticed how he's not so touchy with Seraphina. Which was odd he was constantly all over her touchy her belly, talk and kiss it. Its as if he flipped his humanity switch but he didn't. It got bad Seraphina canceled the wedding.

Seraphina and Enzo had been arguing since the second day we left. Well Seraphina argued but Enzo just stood their unbothered not even defending himself.

Getting up and dressing the babies i heard shouting coming from downstairs. Peeking out Stefan and Damon poke out their heads. Its Seraphina and Enzo arguing again.

Maybe we just stay in our rooms today to. Damon had rolled his eyes and went back into his room while Stefan looked like he was debating going down there.

"Where are you going?" I ask looking at the stair way.

"They can't argue like this not in front of Astrid im going down there to her." Stefan says speeding downstairs. Well shit.

"Oh no Stefan don't go." I say to myself waiting for him to come back up.

Crashing and banging had come from downstairs making me rush back out to find Damon doing the same. I had asked Elena and Caroline to stay withe twins speeding down with Damon.

Going downstairs seeing Stefan being flung through the wall like a rag doll. While Seraphina turned her attention back to Enzo who was just standing their amused.

"REACT OR GET THE FUCK OUT ENZO IM SICK OF THIS ITS BEEN A WEEK AND NOTHING FROM YOU. I TRIED TO BE HELPFUL AND YOUR JUST PUSHING AWAY CONGRAGULATIONS YOU GOT IT GET OUT!" Seraphina roared getting Astrid and going upstairs with out giving us a second glance.

"What the hell happened?" I asked as Damon and I helped Stefan up getting wall ruble out of the way.

"She got angry because I forgot about some appointment today." Enzo says going to the fridge.

"What appointment?" Damon asked waiting for him to explain everything.

"Some appointment for the baby that I've been excited for. Apparently." Enzo says the three of us looked at him in disbelief. He's been talking non stop about finding out the gender of the baby and he forgets? It makes no sense. But the way he's acting seems eerily familiar.

"Enzo you should go buddy while I talk to my sister." Damon says patting Enzo's shoulder. Enzo just looks at Damon with anger and disgust in his eyes something Enzo's never done he always returns it. Instead he just walked off not even saying a word.

"That was weird Amira stay with Stefan ill go talk to Seraphina." Damon says taking off upstairs.

"Why did she throw you?" I asked giving Stefan his 'special blood'.